PDA

View Full Version : Detailing Business Question

langridge
06-18-2008, 02:08 PM
For those of you that have your own business (no matter the volume), what are some tips and pearls of wisdom to increase the amount of volume of cars that come through? I have begun my quest and it has essentially been family and friends that I am detailing for; however, I want it to become much busier with new clients (as I`m sure everyone does that owns any business). Even if you work for a detailing business and witnessed your boss doing some fancy marketing and business boomed, let me know. So far, I have created flyers and done many "marketing" telephone calls, but no bites. Thanks in advance.

pampos
06-18-2008, 03:09 PM
it is matter of luck....You can find someone that really care about his car and have a lot of friends that they care too : ).this is the good luck...

You can detail a lot of cars but the owners will not `advertise` you to other people.this is the bad luck...

The best advertising method IMO is when someone else tell good words about your job...

For example i contacted with about 30 dealers and only one call me back..But this one imports to Cyprus only luxury and expensive cars, and his also install clear bra on the cars..I already detail a Lamborghini for him and maybe next week a Ferrari..His showroom now is full of my business cards and flyers.So everyone that pass from his showroom he can see a shiny Lambo with my advertising and my phone number on it : ).

I was just lucky....