pinnacle Souveran

zymol Carbon,

Zymol Titanium

Swissol Onyx

Swissol Concorso

swissol 911 only for porsches

Meg`s Gold Class

Meg`s NXT...

in my opinion are very very overrated Zymol and Swissol...this waxes absolutely don`t worth the money...a product as Meguiar Gold Class can be better...more reflections, more dark...only regular (not 100%) p21s and Souveran seem to be good...Souveran gives to the black paint wet and darker shine, but the reflections seem a little "cloudy"...with p21s the reflections are awesome...p21s is my choice on black colour... my choices

1) P21s wax (regular)

2)meg`s Gold Class

3) Pinnale souveran...sorry for my english

imported_Picus
06-18-2008, 10:53 AM
It`s really great that you found a wax you love. Enjoy it.

hitachi
06-18-2008, 08:50 PM
in my garage there are many waxes...

p21s

p21s 100%

pinnacle Souveran

zymol Carbon,

Zymol Titanium

Swissol Onyx

Swissol Concorso

swissol 911 only for porsches

Meg`s Gold Class

Meg`s NXT...

in my opinion are very very overrated Zymol and Swissol...this waxes absolutely don`t worth the money...a product as Meguiar Gold Class can be better...more reflections, more dark...only regular (not 100%) p21s and Souveran seem to be good...Souveran gives to the black paint wet and darker shine, but the reflections seem a little "cloudy"...with p21s the reflections are awesome...p21s is my choice on black colour... my choices

1) P21s wax (regular)

2)meg`s Gold Class

3) Pinnale souveran...sorry for my english

In your review, what do you think about Meg`s NXT 2.0 when compared with P21s and Gold class?

imported_DetailDan
06-18-2008, 08:53 PM
Are you saying you`d like to get rid of your Swissvax waxes?

shakashaunz
06-18-2008, 10:15 PM
Are you saying you`d like to get rid of your Swissvax waxes?

I was thinking the same exact thing.

Caprice270
06-19-2008, 04:14 PM
I`ll definately agree that P21s standard is a great looking wax, always amazes me how great it looks for a cheap wax...but as for the Swissol and Zymol comments...I`m not touching that.

paoloporsche
06-20-2008, 07:29 AM
my opinion about this waxes is when they are used on a solid black colur...NXT, is very bright, but a little "sterile"...the car seems clean, but not "waxed"...Gold Class is more rich in colour an deeper than nxt...on dark colurs, GC is better than NXt...Pinnacle gives to the dark paint a spectacular wet shine...a very impressive wet shine...It can be the waxes`s queen, but the price....:mad:...I don`t say that Swissol and Zymol are bad waxes, but they don`t worth the money...their prices are crazy if not absurd...the performance of Swissol Onyx or Zymol carbon are very average...a GC wax is better...more shine and more gloss...Zymol titanium, leaves the paint green...with Swissol 911 the paint is darker, but the reflections are poor...with an OTC wax (GC or NXT) the results can be better...p21s 100%can be considered another overpriced wax...poor in reflections and a little "cloudy"...the regular p21s is better...in my opinion...

P1et
06-20-2008, 11:55 AM
I have to agree with you, P21S is a fantasic wax...

Alfisti
06-20-2008, 01:35 PM
...Zymol titanium, leaves the paint green...

Fascinating and detailed descriptions. :goodjob

I`m interested to hear more about the quote above. What colour is your paint?