PDA

View Full Version : Poorboy`s Wheel Sealant - somewhat liquid ?

maxshine
08-17-2005, 12:47 PM
I just received my Poorboy`s Wheel Sealant. The consistency is basically 1/2 paste - 1/2 liquid with some minor product separation. I don`t think it`s the heat (only 80 degrees) because my Natty`s Blue was just fine. 2 hours later no change.

Is this normal ? I was expecting a normal paste wax type product.

Thanks

Bob
08-17-2005, 12:59 PM
Yes, this is normal. My friend went to use it on his new Magnum and half of it ended up on his shoe because he thought it was solid like Natty`s. ;)

maxshine
08-17-2005, 01:17 PM
Thanks for the reply.

This product belongs in a bottle.

mtwedt
08-17-2005, 01:26 PM
Mine somewhat separates as well...I just stir it up a bit. It is a cross between a cream and a gel. I think it would be a bit thick for a squeeze bottle and you would have to squeeze pretty hard to get it out. A little of this product goes a long way and I like being able to dip my finger mitt applicator or cotton knit rag in it to get a small amount. Just my preference though.

daos
08-18-2005, 08:25 PM
I always use a rubber glove and use my fingers to apply products like this. For instance, the Mothers wheel polish is a perfect example. I slip on the old trusty glove and get a nice swipe of it on my finger and slide it right onto the wheel. Works great!