PDA

View Full Version : Who Knew?

9935annivgt
06-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Wow, I am officially converted. I just polished my Black Mustang Gt with the new pc I bought and man did it do wonders. I used the Zaino scratch and swirl remover followed by Red Machine Glaze and Moose carnuba on top of that. I have had the car looking pretty good before but I have always had to pay someone to have it this good before. I used the 4 inch edge 200 pads with the Zaino and the blue 6 inch edge with the RMG and spread the nuba by hand, I am blown away I wish I had bought one earlier now. Will the flex or a rotary be in my future now? i hope so. Still got to get some practice with the pc first though.

SuperBee364
06-12-2008, 08:22 PM
You just gotta know this is coming.....

:showpics

Rob Tomlin
06-13-2008, 03:50 PM
Wow, I am officially converted. I just polished my Black Mustang Gt with the new pc I bought and man did it do wonders. I used the Zaino scratch and swirl remover followed by Red Machine Glaze and Moose carnuba on top of that. I have had the car looking pretty good before but I have always had to pay someone to have it this good before. I used the 4 inch edge 200 pads with the Zaino and the blue 6 inch edge with the RMG and spread the nuba by hand, I am blown away I wish I had bought one earlier now. Will the flex or a rotary be in my future now? i hope so. Still got to get some practice with the pc first though.

Congrats!

If you do decide to move up from here, go with a Rotary, not the Flex DA. Especially since there appear to be problems with it...