PDA

View Full Version : Beginner Advice: Auto Detail Seminar

ktorres1120
06-12-2008, 12:31 PM
I`m new to the detailing world as far as professional techniques go. I`ve been cleaning cars and have loved to clean cars for as long as I can remember but after reading this forum I can see that I have a LOT to learn. I was wondering if you thought this detail seminar would be worth the money or not. Its offered here in San Diego.

Auto Detailing Seminar - Held Monthly In San Diego, CA (http://www.rightlook.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=23)

Does anyone have any experience with this specific seminar? Do you think it would be good for someone looking to learn the basic techniques?

Thanks in advance for everyone`s help!

haper
06-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Do you think it would be good for someone looking to learn the basic techniques?

I don`t have any experience w/ that seminar, but from reading it sounds like overkill for a DIY newbie. seems more oriented toward pros w/ subjects like marketing, how to maximize profit, etc.

rebelde33
06-12-2008, 01:46 PM
I`m sure you can learn a thing or two at that seminar.

ktorres1120
06-13-2008, 12:17 PM
Yeah and this is something that I would love to do as a career someday so the more about the biz I can learn, the better. How does everyone else learn this stuff? Ive learned that auto detailing is more than just labor, it`s a science and theres a lot you need to know or you can really mess someones car up.