PDA

View Full Version : Professional Business Card

Holden_C04
06-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Been struggling to come up with a design for the past few weeks and it`s becoming irritating that I have nothing to give to prospective clients.

Here`s the current design in pdf format:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?id=629997&da=y

04yfz
06-12-2008, 06:31 PM
I think it`s important to keep it simple with business cards. Also you might want to edit out your information so the mods don`t get angry. I think your card is a little too busy with the background picture. Try to make the background more transparent and the writing more noticeable, just my 2 cents.

2k2blackWRX
06-13-2008, 05:18 AM
Please change your font to a sans-serif font. IMHO they are much cleaner and you do not have to worry about people being able to read it well, its short.

the Picture in the BG may be a little much, I would go for a 2 color background with the business name on one side and on the other side the details.

southpactire
06-13-2008, 08:02 AM
I agree that it is very busy, both in the background photo and the amount of text and different lettering styles.

Twinscroll
06-13-2008, 10:07 AM
Background picture is a bit much - change to 2 tone

I can shoot you an e-mail with mine but what I did was got in touch with a student at the school I attend who does graphic art. Usually a lot cheaper and are eager to do the work. Mine was a friend of mine that happens to be very good with his stuff. But you might want to contact a local college or any college`s computer graphics department and just ask to see if a student there would be willing to do work for your company.

Keep the card simple almost dumb simple. I think the background picture can be cool but might cost you a bit more to have printed due to the complicated color scheme and picture. Also if you keep your overall design simple you can transfer it to a magnetic sign / letterhead/ promo cards / etc.