PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Buy Me Some CD2 ?

EdLancer
06-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Its not sold here in Canada and Amazon won`t ship ! :angry

PM me if you are interested in getting me a case of this stuff.

I can also trade you some products I carry:

1. OP New

2. OHC New

3. OCW New

4. Opti-Seal New

5. Opti-Clay ...:nana:

eyezack87
06-10-2008, 01:01 AM
Haha, just bought 2 of these today at my local Autozone. They purposely made them at the top shelf so its hard to reach and notice for some reason. Luckily I`m 6 ft tall and can reach :)

I`ll do it if you can get me some Ricardo ;)

imported_Denzil
06-10-2008, 04:29 AM
That would be nice if we could get some Riccardo in the States but it probably won`t get past Customs. :wall

green dimnd
06-10-2008, 05:41 AM
PM Marc_Okicich. He can ship a case to Canada. IIRC $49 plus $12 for shipping.

Eisen Hulk
06-10-2008, 07:38 AM
CD2????

Can somebody help a guy out???

Mindflux
06-10-2008, 07:53 AM
CD2????

Can somebody help a guy out???

Case,

It`s an engine detailer/dressing. You can find it at AutoZone. :)

Eisen Hulk
06-10-2008, 07:57 AM
Many thanks, Fluxy. As if I didn`t already have enough stuff...Geez.

Case,

It`s an engine detailer/dressing. You can find it at AutoZone. :)

EdLancer
06-10-2008, 10:34 PM
PM Marc_Okicich. He can ship a case to Canada. IIRC $49 plus $12 for shipping.

Ok, I will contact him if the other two Autopians don`t come through ! What are his co-ordinates ? is he a member here on Autopia ?

The stupid thing is that in Canada, Canadian Tire(type of Canadian Auto Zone) has exclusive rights to sell CD2(Turtle Wax) products, but do not stock CD2 line of products, so no one can sell it, yes I know it is stupid ! :furious:

jedovaty
06-10-2008, 10:46 PM
It`s an engine detailer/dressing.

Would you mind telling me what this means? Is it for engine that`s already clean, or used to clean the dirt under the hood?

I saw a guy spray armor all inside his engine on the black parts and it looked really.. residuey-ish. I touched it and it gunked up my hand. Yuck. ???

M0nk3y
06-10-2008, 11:13 PM
Would you mind telling me what this means? Is it for engine that`s already clean, or used to clean the dirt under the hood?

I saw a guy spray armor all inside his engine on the black parts and it looked really.. residuey-ish. I touched it and it gunked up my hand. Yuck. ???

Armor-All products are known to leave a sticky residue. I always avoid them, they are pathetic........:dig

jedovaty
06-10-2008, 11:52 PM
Okay. I just spent the last hour and half searching, found my answer - cd-2 is to be used once the area is clean. It`s too shiny for me, I will be using meg`s hyperdressing. Thanks, and now back to the thread (sorry for the mini-jack).