PDA

View Full Version : how can i fix this?

Mattbaer
08-16-2005, 02:32 PM
I must have gotten aginsted it with my foot or something. Can anyone tell me the easiest way to fix this leather spot?

joyriide1113
08-16-2005, 05:02 PM
jeez i dont even think u can fix it. u can go to "michaels" (if u have one where u live) or any other fabric store and get a leather patch in almost the same color. it will be noticeable but nothing as close to what u got there. look for one with adhesive on the back, so all u gotta do is stick it over it.

again it wont be perfect but id prefer a patch than a hole, if u ask me.

edit: if the whole ripped piece is int act then maybe u can grab some crazy glue and glue it back to the surface trying to get it as close as possible to the lines.

man that sucks i feek horrible for u now.

maximv1
08-16-2005, 06:01 PM
check the yellow pages in the automotive section for a mobile interior repair shop(paint bull is one) they can fix that for probably around $80.00 and you won`t notice it afterwards.

Mattbaer
08-16-2005, 08:58 PM
I just found how i can fix it and only pay 25 to 30 for the panel.

Mattbaer
08-16-2005, 10:26 PM
sorry, guess i should not have typed that when 1/2 asleep. I fround the inside of the door that been used in great shape for $25-30.

HappyDetailGuy
08-16-2005, 10:30 PM
You can call an upholstery shop or even check our www.prodyes.com many companier make a spray on vinyl, plastic, leather paint that is matched to your vehicles interior . I had a similar problem in a BMW and I found a matching vinyl paint in a retail upholstery shop