PDA

View Full Version : Win A Corvette, w00t

Ctowner
06-05-2008, 08:58 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/promotions.yahoo.com/pepsi/oldschoolornew/images/prizes_ns_car.jpg

One (1) New School Car Package will be awarded to thirty-five (35) winners in this category consisting of a 2009 Chevy Corvette. Approximate Retail Value is $48,500.00. 2009 Chevy Corvette Vehicle(s) includes standard features; any additional options are winner`s responsibility. Color subject to availability.

Any vehicle displayed or pictured in promotional/advertising materials may not be the actual vehicle(s) awarded. Winner will be required to personally retrieve the vehicle from a local dealership or location, as determined by Sponsor, and may need to provide valid driver`s license and proof of insurance/registration.

See Official Rules for complete details.

* Air Conditioning: Dual zone automatic climate control

* Audio System: AM/FM stereo with CD player, MP3 playback with input jack

* Automatic Twilight Sentinel headlamps

* Brakes: Four wheel, antilock/four-wheel, disc

* Cabin Air Filtration

* Engine: LS3 6.2L V8 with 430hp

* Foglamps

* Floormats

* Active handling with traction control

* HID Xenon lighting

* Mirrors: Auto-dimming with compass

* Power hatch pull-down

* Remote Keyless Access with push button start

* Seats: 6-way power driver seat and 2-way manual passenger

* Steering: Power: Rack and pinion, speed-sensitive

* Steering: Tilt, Three-spoke leather-wrapped

* Suspension: Four wheel, independent

* Theft-deterrent: Includes Push-Button Start, immobilizer and audible/visual alarm

* Transmission: Six-speed manual, short-throw

* Tires: Goodyear F1 EMT (run flat) tires

* Tire Pressure Monitoring System

* Wheels: Five-split spoke, Silver-painted aluminum

Old School New School (http://pepsi.yahoo.com/oldschoolornew/prizenscar.php)

Am I the only one in love with the instant win games that MDew puts out?

:tumblewee

imported_truzoom
06-05-2008, 09:21 PM
"Any vehicle displayed or pictured in promotional/advertising materials may not be the actual vehicle(s) awarded."

Good. The one in that picture looks like a toy model.

BigJimZ28
06-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Good. The one in that picture looks like a toy model.

No that would be a Z06:shocked

imported_truzoom
06-05-2008, 10:10 PM
No that would be a Z06:shocked

I`m serious. Maybe it is the lighting or the picture composition, but something about it looks like a picture of a toy model Vette.

Ctowner
06-16-2008, 06:11 AM
IMO the tire detail is a giveaway that its a real shot, not a toy.

And even so, if THATs the toy model, the real shot would look even better. I heard about someone winning the corvette in another forum last week.

Wouldn`t that be an amazing start to the day? Geez.

todd@bsaw
06-16-2008, 08:47 AM
I`d rather take the old one:

http://us.i1.yimg.com/promotions.yahoo.com/pepsi/oldschoolornew/images/prize_os_car.jpg

Description and Details

One (1) Old School Car Package will be awarded to four (4) winners in this Category consisting of a vintage (vintage defined as a 1983 model or earlier) Chevy Corvette. Each Old School Car Package will be awarded a check in the amount of $75,000. Approximate Retail Value is $75,000. Sponsor will provide a list of vendors to assist the prize winners to locate a vintage car. Sponsor assumes no liability for vehicle obtained from vendor.

imported_Devilsown
06-17-2008, 06:35 AM
I rather sell it and get something better... like a used M5... I personly hate corvettes, at least the new ones it seems chevy couldnt think of some new design beck in the early 90`s so they stole the lines off the of amazing Rx-7. I new corvettes are just a dime a dozen it and the inside of them is still cheap chevy plastic. Corvette lost its pazaze in the 80`s... but thats just me... not tring to start an argument just sharing my thoughts :idea

Ctowner
06-19-2008, 06:49 PM
Good point Devil. Hey Todd - what would you get with the $75k check?