PDA

View Full Version : Q`s about DODO Juice

fdizzle
06-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Does anyone know where to source this product in the United States ? Im looking to purchase some, but am having a difficult time finding a retailer that ships to the United States. I figured someone here would be able to save me some time answering this question on my own. Thanks for looking.

Legacy
06-05-2008, 04:18 PM
Does anyone know where to source this product in the United States ? Im looking to purchase some, but am having a difficult time finding a retailer that ships to the United States. I figured someone here would be able to save me some time answering this question on my own. Thanks for looking.Pakshak.com is having a group buy on DODO Juice.

steelwind101
06-05-2008, 06:53 PM
Hello!

Im glad someone could point you in the right direction.

Im just going to throw in my opinions before you spend your $$. The normal DODO Juices are IMO just not worth the money. They are not great waxes, for the some money you can pick up Z2 or Z5. Really i dont think they look 60% of the Zaino products. Further more, lay up some Nattys red next to them and only difference will be the one where you wished you have saves your money.

The double wax is just about double the cost, they smell nice but im sure you can get Concours in the USA for the money and thats where i would put my dollors.

Finally, the Supernatural (which i most recently CnB`d) is the only one that i can honestly say anyone should consider. Not only b/c your in the USA and your going be spending more money they should cost while turning doing better priced products in your local market.

It looks good, is (holding up) to be a durable wax with a good shine. Is it worth $200? Hmm, its doesnt have the clarity or Destiny or depth or true ice melting wetness. Its nicer then Coucours and in the UK market cheaper.

Just a heads up. There is lots of hype (or was when it was new), but honestly most of its just hype. You`d probably be better of with Zaino or Concours from Zymol.

Geoff

Strokin04
06-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Hello!

Im glad someone could point you in the right direction.

Im just going to throw in my opinions before you spend your $$. The normal DODO Juices are IMO just not worth the money. They are not great waxes, for the some money you can pick up Z2 or Z5. Really i dont think they look 60% of the Zaino products. Further more, lay up some Nattys red next to them and only difference will be the one where you wished you have saves your money.

The double wax is just about double the cost, they smell nice but im sure you can get Concours in the USA for the money and thats where i would put my dollors.

Finally, the Supernatural (which i most recently CnB`d) is the only one that i can honestly say anyone should consider. Not only b/c your in the USA and your going be spending more money they should cost while turning doing better priced products in your local market.

It looks good, is (holding up) to be a durable wax with a good shine. Is it worth $200? Hmm, its doesnt have the clarity or Destiny or depth or true ice melting wetness. Its nicer then Coucours and in the UK market cheaper.

Just a heads up. There is lots of hype (or was when it was new), but honestly most of its just hype. You`d probably be better of with Zaino or Concours from Zymol.

Geoff

I noticed you have other threads that are against Dodo waxes and I am wondering have you ever tried this wax? While I agree with you on the price and the weak US dollar making it a more expensive and that on the UK boards it is hyped up. If you have tried it and came to these conclusions then thank you for your opinion, but if you haven`t tried it how can you knock it?

Eliot Ness
06-05-2008, 07:46 PM
.............I am wondering have you ever tried this wax?..............Well, he did do a C & B using RMG and the SN wax:

http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-brag/106759-dodo-supernatural-results.html

Strokin04
06-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Well, he did do a C & B using RMG and the SN wax:

http://www.autopia.org/forum/click-brag/106759-dodo-supernatural-results.html

Foot in Mouth!!!!! Thanks for pointing this out.

steelwind101
06-06-2008, 04:14 AM
Elliot, thanks for posting the link, I forgot to add that last night. I was going to mention that you can also buy this:

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e150/steelwind101/DodoStraightEight.jpg

a little sample of all of them. Then you can see what they are all like and you should get 4 applications on a Lancer sized car from each pot!

Geoff

eyezack87
06-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Link to that Geoff? :)

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
06-06-2008, 09:11 PM
DoDo Juice Straight 8 - DetailingForums.com (http://www.detailingforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1528)

steelwind101
06-07-2008, 04:36 AM
Here is the other products: Elite Car Care (http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/index.php?manufacturers_id=47&osCsid=94aa7ae718bfa2bd9801d7db3dafa9fb)

you can get them in tubes of 4 as well, 4 hard or 4 soft waxes.