PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Foam Gun??

Marc08EX
05-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Ace - Ace Tree: Lawn & Garden: Plant & Lawn Care: Spreaders, Sweepers, Sprayers: Hose End Sprayers: Ortho® Dial-N-Spray® Hose-End Sprayer (0836510) (http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1279144)

What do you guys think about this? It seems like it would operate the same way as the gilmour foam master. It has dilution ratio selection, a water input and a foam output.

rjom
05-28-2008, 04:45 PM
I have one. It is more for weed killer and that sort than foam gun for autos.

kerrinjeff
05-28-2008, 05:09 PM
I was looking at that as well. I might just pick one up and see how it works, if nothing else I can use it to spray weed killer :D

Showroom Shine
05-28-2008, 05:11 PM
I don`t think that will serve your purpose. Google PRI Industries. I purchased a nice foam gun from this company last year,and it was reasonably priced. It is not as expensive as the foam cannons on AG. Which I think are a bit over priced. Good Shopping!

VroomVroom
05-28-2008, 05:38 PM
Yeah, I`d be hesitant to try that one. My first foamgun was a cheapo unit from Detailer`s Domain. I think I paid just under $30 for it, and if we`re comparing to a $60 Gilmour I`d say it`s much better than half-as-good, if that makes any sense. :D I don`t regret buying that one, and it stays on the shelf as a backup, but once again - lesson learned...do it right the first time. I eventually got my Foamaster II and was very pleased.

Marc08EX
05-29-2008, 12:47 AM
mods please close this thread. I already bought a gilmour foam gun. Thanks.