PDA

View Full Version : UDM | fiberglass bath tub cleaning/polishing?

E300Diesel
05-28-2008, 08:12 AM
Flame suit on....

I can`t help to wonder. How safe would it be to try out my UDM on my fiberglass shower stall and tub w/ say, a white LC CCS pad w/ some Klass AIO. I recall using this combo on mytail lights w/ great results...

There are some very small scratches that I would like to get out... Does this sound crazy????

jfelbab
05-28-2008, 09:03 AM
LOL I guess I`m not the only one. When I moved into a new home I found the fiberglass shower stall to be waterspotted and grungy. The stall would not clean up with regular bathroom cleaning products so I took my PC with some #80 and it polished up like new.

E300Diesel
05-28-2008, 09:19 AM
LOL I guess I`m not the only one. When I moved into a new home I found the fiberglass shower stall to be waterspotted and grungy. The stall would not clean up with regular bathroom cleaning products so I took my PC with some #80 and it polished up like new.

:thx

I`ll try it out and report back

bwalker25
05-28-2008, 05:59 PM
lmao my wife would kill me if she saw me in the bathroom with my UDM! maybe ultima could stand up to the bathroom test? :)

jfelbab
05-28-2008, 06:37 PM
lmao my wife would kill me if she saw me in the bathroom with my UDM! maybe ultima could stand up to the bathroom test? :)

Well truth be told, my wife was really looking at me strangely when I brought the PC up to the bathroom. LOL. She did like the results however.

RDAVEX7
05-28-2008, 08:15 PM
The bathroom is my throne for more than one reason lol. I wash all my pads, microfibers, K&N filters in the tub. Close the curtain and spin my edge pads in there, then rinse down the walls with the sprayer. I use the shower rod to hang dry microfibers. I use the kitchen sink too sometimes. My wife knew I was nuts along time ago. I need a garage really bad!