PDA

View Full Version : EZ Creme Glaze II w/ UPGP

mini viper
05-25-2008, 04:52 PM
Done some searching and haven`t found a definitive answer as to whether you can layer EZ Creme Glaze II w/ UPGP. I understood that it *may* have a small amount of cleaners in it. I assume, based on this, that the glaze will clean off the UPGP if layered on top like DWG is able to do. Also, what`s the difference between glazing and applyin LSP and applying glaze between LSP layers?

Thanks for the replies :).

wannafbody
05-25-2008, 08:12 PM
You should be able to put UPGP over the EZ creme glaze without issue. It`s pointless to apply EZ creme glaze over any sealant.

mongo
05-25-2008, 09:55 PM
the new version of ez glaze has no cleaners in it.

i am using this and DWG with fantistic results with Opt-Seal.

mini viper
05-25-2008, 10:00 PM
For a n00b, what`s the benefit of layering the glaze and LSP? Seems some people like to put alternating layers of DWG and a LSP... Good to hear the new one doesn`t have cleaners, looks like I`m ready to place my large order of stuff :).

Bigpikle
05-26-2008, 01:22 AM
I put EZ Creme as a base for UPGP with no issues - think it added a bit more to the look than the PPP. I just layered DWG over UPGP as well and it adds to the look and I`ll continue to do it :D

mongo
05-26-2008, 09:36 PM
On Chemical Guys website it does not show ceaning as an attribute of ez glaze where it is listed 1-10 process shime depth etc..

previously on the website it did show a 1 for cleaning whereas now it shows nothing.

Ez glaze gives a brighter truer shine than Danase wet glaze it has some fillers in it both are great products.