PDA

View Full Version : Spare change?

mose
05-23-2008, 11:22 AM
I just changed the bag on my shop-vac and, as I was dropping it into the garbage, I heard some jingling. So I opened the bag and found $1.13 in change that I had sucked up from under seats and stuff!! It got me to thinking about starting a piggy bank with the change I find in cars. I am not talking about what they might keep stashed in the ashtray or console or something like that....but just what I find under tha seats or mats. So I wrote the date on a fishbowl, set it next to where I vaccum and clean all my mats and will see how long it takes to fill it.

Anyone ever do this or think about doing this?

mose
05-23-2008, 03:26 PM
:tumblewee Guess not

2002 Z06
05-23-2008, 03:35 PM
I worked at a detail shop for 5 years and did that to all the vacs once a week and I found soooo much change it was dumb. I save change until I got to 5k then cashed it...was interesting trying to get it to the bank..haha. I also found a diamond ring in the vac and had it appraised at $350....not to shabby.

JonP
05-23-2008, 04:09 PM
Whatever spare change I find, I save it for the end of the year and either donate it to charity or buy some food and give that to the local food bank.

ajnavo61490
05-23-2008, 04:45 PM
Whatever spare change I find, I save it for the end of the year and either donate it to charity or buy some food and give that to the local food bank.

:bigups:bigups:bigups:bigups:bigups:bigups:bigups: bigups:bigups:bigups:bigups