PDA

View Full Version : Ya just gotta laugh

abbeysdad
05-23-2008, 09:19 AM
The other day I was following a car that wasn`t much to look at. When it turned I noticed Chrome wheels and nice rubber (that belonged on some other ride).

Made me think back to when I was in high school and kids would put chrome reverse wheels on their $200 - $300 cars! (each wheel was worth more than the car) LOL

mose
05-23-2008, 09:26 AM
LOL!!! Kids have taken it to a whole new level nowadays!

You see an `85 Buick Regal with a missing back window, clearcoat failure on an already ugly color, ripped half vinyl top, with $4000 worth of 24" spinners on them. Music blasting so loud that the trunk bolts are rattling.....and they have never been happier!! And, when I say "kids" I am talking about 20 somethings with no clue at all about like in general...LOL!! The sad part is, those are the people that are going to be taking care of us when we are old!! :soscared:

rebelde33
05-23-2008, 09:28 AM
Yeah I`ve seen some nice wheels on ugly ridiculous and sometimes old cars. They don`t deserve them.

elgineddie
05-27-2008, 07:27 PM
I went to dinner at the Mall of America (Minneapolis) with a coworker while on a biz trip. I pulled into the cover parking garage and commented to my coworker that the wheels on that car (parked next to us) were worth more than the car they were bolted to. They were the most beautiful full spoke wheels I`ve ever seen on an 80`something Chevy. We went into the mall, ate dinner and came back to find the car on blocks and the wheels were gone!

Ouch.

That`s why I told my wife she can`t have spinners on her Jeep Commander!

LQ9SS
05-27-2008, 07:52 PM
I went to dinner at the Mall of America (Minneapolis) with a coworker while on a biz trip. I pulled into the cover parking garage and commented to my coworker that the wheels on that car (parked next to us) were worth more than the car they were bolted to. They were the most beautiful full spoke wheels I`ve ever seen on an 80`something Chevy. We went into the mall, ate dinner and came back to find the car on blocks and the wheels were gone!

Ouch.

That`s why I told my wife she can`t have spinners on her Jeep Commander!

Haha, damn!!!

HBR
05-27-2008, 08:29 PM
Rent to own :xyxthumbs

imported_shine
05-27-2008, 08:48 PM
LOL!!! Kids have taken it to a whole new level nowadays!

What really boils my blood/makes me laugh (depending on the situation) is ricers... :bat

abbeysdad
05-28-2008, 05:21 AM
What really boils my blood/makes me laugh (depending on the situation) is ricers... :batricers?...or street racers?

Junebug
05-28-2008, 06:37 AM
You guys need to watch "Livin the Low Life" on the Speed Channel.

imported_shine
05-28-2008, 07:59 AM
ricers?...or street racers?

Ricers that likely consider themselves street racers.

abbeysdad
05-28-2008, 08:49 AM
Ah....I get it:

The Official Ricer Homepage: REAL ULTIMATE POWERÂ`Â` (http://www.modenstudios.com/realricers.html)