PDA

View Full Version : Out of it for a while. Little help on new products.

kevinz
05-23-2008, 03:44 AM
Between some moves, remodels and career change I haven`t done anything than maintain a wax in at least 3+ years.

Seeing some new CCS pads that look nice, and some much plusher MF towels out now.

For the nondaily ones that I spent some time on I left off with Klasse AIO/SG x until I just had to stop/souveran combo and got some pretty nice results. Wondering if anything new has come out that I really need to take a look at?

For the daily car I think it was Menezerna intensive/final/blitz.

So maybe other than some new pads and MF towels, anything going on now that would blow my mind from the above products or anything I should spend some time to look into?

Gotta be a better wax for the daily car than the blitz, any suggestions? Blitz was always just so dang easy :)

Thanks guys

dublifecrisis
05-23-2008, 06:36 AM
new Wolfgang 3.0 (made by Menzerna) but not too many reviews on that yet. Optimum No Rinse is everyones favorite thing nowadays. FK425, Meguire`s 105, Black WOW.

KnuckleBuckett
05-23-2008, 09:55 AM
Ultima PPP and PGP. Except the Elastrofoam.

DWG, ONR, 3M Menzerna, Ultrafina SE,P21S Windshield Washer Booster, FK 1000P, Flex for a few. You may be familiar with these products already.