PDA

View Full Version : I broke my Klass AIO. What should I try next???

Pages : [1] 2

motobuild
05-19-2008, 09:33 PM
So the KLASSE Twins are the only wax-sealant combo I`ve ever used. Yesterday while I was picking up my AIO bottle, it dropped and broke the top right off. Now I have a very nice waxed floor. :D

Anyway, I`m thinking of trying something new, just for the sake of trying something new.

I have a Candy White VW R32. What would you guys recommend? If I should stick with the AIO that`s fine but the Optimum Poli-Seal looks intriguing, and I`ve been very impressed with the Compoun and Polish. Plus, I`ve read the Poli-Seal has light abrasive properties which would be nice as well.

What do you guys recommend for a White car? Also, I do like to layer a big. Would it be worthwhile to layer the SG over the Poli-Seal? As a final topper I like to do a coat of P21S carnauba.

Any thoughts before I place the order??!?!

Thanks!

backwoods_lex
05-20-2008, 01:04 AM
Poliseal actually looks great on white. It is actually one of my "go for" waxes on that color as long as time is not an issue. Have you thought about collonite for those hard Alaska winters?

Mark77
05-20-2008, 01:44 AM
Tried PS on a white car last saturday, looked great, and is soo smooth now. Easy to use also, I highly recommend it.

TSC17
05-20-2008, 05:21 AM
Poli-Seal is one of my go-to products. It`s very easy to use, it`s relatively inexpensive, and it produces a very nice finish. Highly recommended! I usually top it with P21S.

wannafbody
05-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Werkstatt or Zaio

Gen2
05-20-2008, 08:46 AM
You can also consider JW Prime Strong, something similar to AIO with a stronger cleaning property and acrylic content (IMO). Alternatively you can wait for Meguiar to launch their new one step product D151.

DanSTi
05-20-2008, 08:56 AM
I`ve always like KAIO but I recently picked up some Poliseal and it`s great on light colored cars, especially if you follow it with OCW.

motobuild
05-20-2008, 10:21 AM
I`ve been so impressed with the Optimum Compound and Polish and I figured I`d like to try their Poli-Seal. Looks like I was thinking with the right head. :D

Thanks guys!

wfedwar
05-20-2008, 06:46 PM
Werkstat is more or less an improved version of Klasse. Zaino is nice as well.

WERKSTAT: advancing the technology of automotive detailing (http://www.werkstat.com)

www.zainobros.com

motobuild
05-20-2008, 11:32 PM
Werkstat is more or less an improved version of Klasse. Zaino is nice as well.

WERKSTAT: advancing the technology of automotive detailing (http://www.werkstat.com)

www.zainobros.com

Thanks man, but I`ve never been too interested in Zaino.

I`ll see how the Poli-Seal and OCW work.

jordanrossbell
05-20-2008, 11:56 PM
Hold off for like 2 more weeks or so and get the Meguiar`s Detailer Line D151 Paint Reconditioning Cream...it is supposed to have more cut than M83 and finish done really well...and then it waxes as well! The abrasives are similar in STYLE to M105..meaning not diminishing, they are unigrit!

This would of course be on paint, i know AIOs have many more uses, such as wheel sealants and so forth so i dont know what you would do with 151...but just thought i would suggest this because i heard it is going to be awesome!

EOppie
05-21-2008, 08:42 AM
Is poli-seal not so hot on dark cars? I have been using the Klasse Twins as well, and was interested in trying poli-seal on my black ford escape. I did read that Opti-Seal does well..

Jesstzn
05-21-2008, 05:42 PM
I use poliseal on every car I do .. I use it as a polish cleanup and a base for #21 and have used it under SG and WolfGang .. seems to increase the life.

BigO
05-22-2008, 12:01 PM
I dropped/broke my AIO bottle last year. What`s up with a plastic bottle breaking when it hits the ground!? Especially, when its contents aren`t cheap! I mean really...

Sorry- just had to vent.

wfedwar
05-22-2008, 04:30 PM
I`ve done it with Z5. Sucks.