PDA

View Full Version : Advice on LC CCS pads

sinbad
05-18-2008, 08:14 AM
I have been using PC 7424 and older style LC pads (slightly concave, no holes/indents) with no issue. Yesterday, I tried the LLC CCS (flat with holes/indents) using Flex (also first time). The brand new white pad was skipping and not applying Optima Poli-Seal evenly. I switched the pad to PC and the same thing happened. The PC seemed to bog down abit without appyling any pressure. Is there something special about using these pads? I gave up and washed the product of the pad to try it again another day. This morning, after drying about 80%, the pad feels slightly softer and maybe less grabby than another brand new pad I have. Thoughts on properly using these pad for those used to the older sytle would be appreciated as I bought quite afew LC CCS pads 4x white, 2x orange, 1x yellow, 2x black and 3x red. Thank you.

sinbad
05-19-2008, 07:33 AM
My neighbor is complaining about the same thing using a PC7424, brand new white LC CCS with dimples, and Menzerna FPII. I will play around with the pad I washed next go round and see if this still happens.