PDA

View Full Version : Pressure

rebelde33
05-16-2008, 09:18 PM
I just got a G110 with a W8006 pad. I read on Autogeek that you don`t need to apply pressure. Does this apply to swirl removing and polishing? Right now i`m trying to use up my supple of Meguiar`s DC1 and DC2 before I buy better products. What are some suggestions?

Jscort98
05-16-2008, 10:13 PM
I looked at the g110 at autogeek and I didn`t see anything about not applying pressure when polishing. In my limited experiences you have to apply some pressure when polishing. Waxing however is different as you don`t have to apply pressure. Some others will chime in too.

rebelde33
05-16-2008, 10:54 PM
I looked at the g110 at autogeek and I didn`t see anything about not applying pressure when polishing. In my limited experiences you have to apply some pressure when polishing. Waxing however is different as you don`t have to apply pressure. Some others will chime in too.

I thought so. I saw it under the PC 7424 here: Learn how to use the Porter Cable 7424 dual action buffer with CCS Smart Pads by Lake Country. Polish swirl remover car wax polisher wax buffing pad (http://www.autogeek.net/ccs-polishing-how-to.html)

It`s at the bottom of the page where it says "Detailing tips".