PDA

View Full Version : Top Coat Product

ptim
05-16-2008, 07:00 AM
Has anyone tried or heard of this product.

Ducora.Com (http://ducora.com/recreational.htm)

dublifecrisis
10-17-2008, 01:51 PM
ptim-I searched today for this very product but didn`t see this thread. I`m in Jax and my neighbor is bringing me home some samples of this product today. I plan to use my wife`s car as the test subject : )

sweetlou
10-17-2008, 02:14 PM
i think someone on here uses it a fair amount...

ptim
10-18-2008, 11:33 AM
ptim-I searched today for this very product but didn`t see this thread. I`m in Jax and my neighbor is bringing me home some samples of this product today. I plan to use my wife`s car as the test subject : )

Yes I acquired a small bottle while at a car show in Jacksonville. I tried it once, I wasn`t real wild about it, maybe I should give it another try.

I find that Duragloss AW works easier and better for me.

dublifecrisis
10-18-2008, 12:22 PM
well today my neighbor washed/clayed his black GMC HD pickup and he played around with this top coat sample. He hasn`t done much in the way of correction/polishing recently. I haven`t taken a close look but from a distance the finish looks a little cloudy after the topcoat. Might not be playing well with NXT that was recently applied.

edit-got a closer look. It`s not that bad at all. Comparable to other spray sealants at least. Smooth finish.