PDA

View Full Version : What LSP for Zaino?

rgarza
05-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Hello, I use Zaino, very basic process...

Wash

Clay

Wash

Meguiars Paint Cleaner (step 1, from Megs 1,2,3)

Z-AIO

Z-CS

Z-8

But I feel that I miss in the LSP, in order to cover my process. Am I Right?, need something additional?

I tested last weekend in the trunk, with Natty`s Blue, toping all the Z-Stuff, and the results were OK.

But, I don`t know if it is right mix, Z-stuff, with carnauba is a good idea, Could you give me your opinions?

Regards from Mountains City, Monterrey, Mexico.

Mindflux
05-14-2008, 02:46 PM
A lot of users don`t use any additional product on top of their Zaino Z-CS or Z2/Z5 or even AIO. For them, that is their "LSP"

imported_Detailing Technology
05-14-2008, 02:47 PM
Z-AIO has sealant in it.

All of your process outside of the wash/clay is LSP..

rgarza
05-14-2008, 02:49 PM
Excelent my friends... I`m learning Zaino. :)

VTechFan02
05-14-2008, 03:19 PM
If you really feel your missing out on looks with your process, you could try layering the CS or trying other waxes or both. Just be sure to cure the Zaino long enough before topping it with anything.

Also keep in mind that the finish is only going to look as good as your prep so proper polishing is vital. No LSP will fix a poor finish.

If neither of those options satisfy your tastes, then maybe Zaino is not for you.

-Frank

Macruz19
05-14-2008, 05:14 PM
The combo you have is fine. I have that combo (minus the Z-8) on my sisters accord and it`s going on 5+ months of protection. It`s a pretty durable combo from my experience.

rgarza
05-14-2008, 05:54 PM
If you really feel your missing out on looks with your process, you could try layering the CS or trying other waxes or both. Just be sure to cure the Zaino long enough before topping it with anything.

Also keep in mind that the finish is only going to look as good as your prep so proper polishing is vital. No LSP will fix a poor finish.

If neither of those options satisfy your tastes, then maybe Zaino is not for you.

-Frank

Thank you Frank, I`m very satisfied with Zaino process, my only worry is if I need to topping with some additional in order to extend the durability of Zaino.

Thankyou!!!

pwaug
05-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Your process is fine. I usually add two coats of Z2 (my car color is light-if yours is dark Z5 would be better) with ZFX after the ZAIO then a coat of ZCS. I don`t know if it increases the durability, but it sure increases the shine. I`ve also found that a coat of Optimum Spray Car Wax (instead of the Z8) produces and astounding amount of shine over the Z products.

imported_agentf1
05-14-2008, 07:42 PM
I have tried just about every topper on the market and found Z8 or CS/Z8 to be the best.

rgarza
05-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Excellent, thanks a lot for your answers, your experience is very valuable for me.

Regards..