PDA

View Full Version : Do you like Zaino ????

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

DetailingFOOL
05-12-2008, 12:43 PM
I am looking t try something new, And by new I mean easier to use.

It has been years since I have used Zaino,And I know they have made

Some changes in there product since I last used it.

So what do you guys think of Zaino for white paint???

Or what else would you recommend for slickness and ease of use.

Thanks…….BG

Macruz19
05-12-2008, 12:53 PM
I`m sure it will look good.

If you want easy.. use Z-AIO and Z-CS.

wfedwar
05-12-2008, 02:43 PM
I like Zaino ok. It`s fairly easy to use and very durable. I haven`t used CS, but the Z5pro and Z2pro are nice. I switched to Werkstat because of the look, the cost, and Werkstat is slightly easier to use (completely different, though).

imported_JoshVette
05-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Please don`t think that some miracle wax is going to make your car shine better....... It`s all about the prep work.

Clay, polish out swirls and oxidation and your car will glow then protect it with what you like.

Personally, yes, I like Zaino, not for it`s shine though, but for it`s durability. I will make the car shine with all the prep work then protect it with the Zaino for months to come.....:xyxthumbs

Josh

blk45
05-12-2008, 03:14 PM
If you want easy, try one of the WOWA sealants.

Wolf-Strong
05-12-2008, 03:46 PM
If you want easy, try one of the WOWA sealants.

Took me a second to get that. Wipe on, walk away!

stilez
05-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Please don`t think that some miracle wax is going to make your car shine better....... It`s all about the prep work.

Clay, polish out swirls and oxidation and your car will glow then protect it with what you like.

Personally, yes, I like Zaino, not for it`s shine though, but for it`s durability. I will make the car shine with all the prep work then protect it with the Zaino for months to come.....:xyxthumbs

Josh

Bingo.

I personally like the look of Zaino sealants, whatever the ~10% of look it gives after hardcore prep work, but the durability, slickness, and ease of use are top notch.

gmblack3
05-12-2008, 04:08 PM
yes I do. :)

Todd@RUPES
05-12-2008, 04:26 PM
I love Zaino

Scottwax
05-12-2008, 04:48 PM
I like other products more but Zaino is still pretty good stuff. With proper prep, it looks good on any color.

imported_agentf1
05-12-2008, 05:06 PM
No, I love it.

wannafbody
05-12-2008, 05:13 PM
I think Zaino has the following it has because the product line is continually being tweaked and because it`s durable and looks good.

Shuskan3
05-12-2008, 06:00 PM

Agreed!

But, for *me*, I still prefer using Ultima. If you are looking for something easier to use, you should look no farther than PGP. *(runs and hides from Zaino zealots)* The problem with Zaino, is that you have to mix a cure accelerator (ZFX) with it and most guys prefer multiple coats, so it can be time consuming. But, if you don`t mind spending time on your car, Zaino will have great durability. Also, if you want to use Zaino, but want something quick and easy to apply, look into Z-CS.

Best of luck!

bumoftheday
05-12-2008, 06:06 PM
I used it for the first time over the weekend on my mom`s car. The prep work made it shine, but the Zaino looks pretty good. I will judge it based on it`s durability.

baseballlover1
05-12-2008, 06:31 PM
I absolutely love it (!). That is my sealant on just about every car i work on.