PDA

View Full Version : RaggTopp vs 303 Convertible Treatment Products

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
05-12-2008, 11:42 AM
I have been using the 303 convertible cleaner / fabric gaurd system and have been very pleased.

I have been tempted to purchase the RaggTopp system to see if it will surpass the results of the 303 system.

So, for those that have tried the RaggTopp system, do you prefer it over 303, if so why?

I have a good amount of 303 left but have no issue buying the RaggTopp if the results are substantially better

Thanks

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
05-14-2008, 07:35 AM
Bueller.....

Bueller:D

imported_shine
05-14-2008, 08:53 AM
I`ve wondered about the RaggtTopp stuff as well. I just have 303 stuff.

Greg Nichols
05-14-2008, 09:53 AM
I love the RaggTopp cleaner and protect. I get many months of protection. I have not used the 303 simply because the manufacturers of fabric tops recommend Raggtopp. My customers feel more secure knowing this, as do I.

GREG

ptaylor_9849
05-14-2008, 01:21 PM
I love 303 so I decided to try the 303 shower spray. I put 303 shower on one side of my glass shower door and my favorite beading car sealant on the other half. I could not believe the difference. The 303 shower side had NO fogging and NO water droplets clinging to the glass after my shower. In fact, the glass was completely dry in like 5 minutes after my shower. The other side held the droplets like a magnet. I know this has nothing to do with your question about the convertible top product but my point is that I am happy with 303 products all around.

Patrick

99MustangGTVert
05-14-2008, 10:29 PM
Wheres that rabbit with the pancake on it`s head pic when you need it!

baseballlover1
05-14-2008, 10:44 PM
i have raggtop. I got the kit but i dont have a convert to try it on... haha. I bought it because its only a matter of time before i get a client that wants his audi convert done or ferrari or something :) ( i was joking about the ferrari). But igf he does come i know what im going to use!

cajunfirehawk
05-15-2008, 10:12 PM
FWIW: Raggtop Products (Made by Wolf steins) Have Been Tested and Endorsed by Hertz which is The World`s Leading Manufacturer of Engineered Coated Fabrics used on automotive fabric tops.

more reading here: www.wolfsteins.com/convertibletopcare (http://www.wolfsteins.com/convertibletopcare.htm)

I have this kit too and it works great...not saying anything about 303 since I have never used anything other than their protectant...:clap:

imported_Denzil
06-05-2008, 12:24 PM
So has anyone compared to see if one is better than the other?

I have 303 AP and HTFG and experienced pretty good results but I`m still on the fence if I should purchase Raggtopp or not.

maveric23
05-25-2010, 06:18 PM
I`d like any insights as well. If these products are comparable, I think I`d rather use the 303 since I prefer a Trigger Spray as opposed to aerosol.

MarcHarris
05-25-2010, 07:14 PM
Nice thread revival: it shows you used the search feature :)

Maveric - whether the Raggtopp protectant is aerosol or a sprayer will depend on your top fabric type. Canvas is treated with the aerosol while vinyl is treated with the spray on stuff. Both use the same RaggTopp cleaner which is a spray as well. You`ll need to find out what type of top you have so you can get the correct product. I have a convertible myself and love RaggTopp.

Hope this helps :)

Tru_Shine
05-26-2010, 07:29 AM
I was always wandering the same thing! I just got my first bottle of 303 AP and will be trying it on a Mustang Convertible soon, and maybe I can purchase the raggtopp on my next order.