PDA

View Full Version : AIO and Colinite on WIndows

evan631
05-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Can i use the KAIO and Collinite on my windows? Would this cause any problems.

I used to use Rain-X, but I feel it deteriorates the wiper blades. I am looking for another solution.

What are your thoughts? I did a search but could not find anything regarding these specific products.

Thanks

spotter
05-12-2008, 12:43 PM
Klasse AIO is great on glass but I don`t care for any `nuba on glass.

alowe
05-12-2008, 12:56 PM
I use Rain-X on all windows.

evan631
05-12-2008, 01:08 PM
With the Rain-X I felt it was drying out my wiper blades. I was forever replacing ripped blades. My father and I and the same cars, purchased a few between each other, I used Rain-x and had to replace my blades twice, before my dad replaced his once.

Not sure...maybe i had a bad set of wiper blades.

alowe
05-12-2008, 01:11 PM
25k on wipers using Rain-X. Then again, with Rain-X, I let the water roll up the windshield. I rarely use the wipers.

Way2SSlow
05-13-2008, 05:59 AM
I like AIO on windows. I think I`ve got EX-P on my DD`s windows at the moment. I`m also a fan of OCW on windows. I think you`ll be fine with AIO or Collinite on your windows. You could always do both to see how you like it and if you dont like it....then remove it.

sas71
05-13-2008, 08:46 AM
I like AIO on windows. I think I`ve got EX-P on my DD`s windows at the moment. I`m also a fan of OCW on windows. I think you`ll be fine with AIO or Collinite on your windows. You could always do both to see how you like it and if you dont like it....then remove it.

how`s the EX-P workin for ya?

i ve been thinking of the Diamondite Glasswerk shield

Way2SSlow
05-13-2008, 09:02 AM
how`s the EX-P workin for ya?

i ve been thinking of the Diamondite Glasswerk shield

I like it. The wipers are far more effective at getting the water off the windshield.

ricka
05-13-2008, 10:20 AM
Been using DG 501 with orange pad on windows. Works extremely well and with no skipping from the blades. About twice a year I`ll clay the glass too. Very smooth!