PDA

View Full Version : for all you guys using woolite as an interior cleaner...

victory
05-10-2008, 06:47 PM
I`ve been using it since seeing scottwax`s recommendation a while back and have been pleasantly surprised with how well it works. Well, i just ran across this today, woolite now makes a low sudsing formula for high efficiency front loaders. Since sudsing seems to be one of the more common complaints (granted, some people need to fix their dilution) this may be the ticket. I`ll pull a floor mat out of my car and tell you how it works tomorrow.

Junebug
05-11-2008, 08:29 AM
Are you using a machine or by hand?

backwoods_lex
05-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Yep, high efficiency (in the LGCM) is awesome. Almost no sudsing, excellent cleaning power, and a better smell than the original formula. Less residue and lower concentrations needed as well too. I swear by it.

I`m very suprised I don`t hear about it more here.

victory
05-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Are you using a machine or by hand?

For now, by hand, and if i ever went to a machine it would probably be a weekend warrior setup like the LGCM, nothing professional. I did notice it had a lighter smell too, which is good since i prefer my interior to smell like my leather conditioner much more than my carpet detergent.

Anyway, I tried it out and it does sud significantly less than the original. by machine, i don`t see why it would be any different. Looks like lex has a similar experience.

Bigpoppa3346
05-11-2008, 01:35 PM
I stick to the regular one, we have some of the High Efficiency stuff for our fancy new washer but I wouldn`t know how to properly dilute it for interior use.

backwoods_lex
05-11-2008, 03:32 PM
About 20:1 in the LGCM has great cleaning power. I use about 15:1 for heavy jobs. That`s really all that you need.

victory
05-11-2008, 03:35 PM
I stick to the regular one, we have some of the High Efficiency stuff for our fancy new washer but I wouldn`t know how to properly dilute it for interior use.

HE stuff is usually concentrated x2 so you can use less. costs essentially the same amount of money though, so you`re actually getting a lot more cleaning done for your dollar

Scottwax
05-11-2008, 09:14 PM
I`ll have to grab a bottle next time I am at the store and play around with it. Thanks for the tip. :)

victory
05-11-2008, 10:22 PM
I`ll have to grab a bottle next time I am at the store and play around with it. Thanks for the tip. :)

Be interested in hearing your report back on dilution ratio`s and such since you probably clean more cars in a week than i do all year. :D

>DRIVEN<
09-16-2008, 06:01 AM
Bought some stuff yesterday to try this, hopefully will have time to do it tonight or tomorrow. What kind of towel do you use to wipe it up? Just any ol bath towel or something else?

Jesstzn
09-16-2008, 05:18 PM
LGCM is the Bissel unit? What ratio you using with just the reg Woolite?

Jesstzn
09-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Bump.. cheap one too