PDA

View Full Version : MOTHERS Reflection Basic Line Up

Pages : [1] 2

teck
05-07-2008, 05:21 PM
As being a Mother`s Rep I decided time to do a write up on the basic Reflection Line.

I will start with Mother`s Reflections Advanced Car Wax High-Gloss Liquid Polymer

Reflections Advanced Car Wax is the latest generation in clear coat safe paint care technology. It is so incredible, we guarantee it to be the best you have ever used. Advancements in liquid polymer technologies allow us to carefully blend mild cleaners with high-gloss polymers. Our product is easy to use and provides a stunning, super wet, long lasting shine and protection. Use it as a stand alone product or for even greater results, use with Reflections Advanced Top Coat.

This product is easy to use just spread evenly by hand or DA

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee146/ELCAMINOSS1981/mothers001.jpg

On to Reflections Advanced Tire Care Natural Finish Rubber Treatment

Powerball w/ Mothers Mag and Aluminum Polish

Reflections Advanced Tire Care is a formula designed specifically for winning at the concourse. Reflections Advanced Tire Care gives you that deep, rich, stain-like, non-oily finish that makes your tires look like new and protects against the harsh elements. This formula`s unique matte finish ast for weeks and look is show car perfect.

Always wash a tire before dressing w/ Mothers Rubber Cleaner.

Powerball works good w/ the Power Metal Polishes and with Mothers Mag and Aluminum

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee146/ELCAMINOSS1981/mothers002.jpg

Onto Reflections Advanced Leather Care Cleans and Conditions All-in-One Formula

The fast, simple and easy way to pamper your car’s leather. Our unique pH balanced neat’s-foot oil and lanolin formula safely deep cleans and conditions, leaving behind a soft, supple leather surface. Routine maintenance with Mothers Reflections Advanced Leather Care will keep your leather looking and feeling great for years to come.

Combine with Mothers Protectant for great results

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee146/ELCAMINOSS1981/mothers003.jpg

Finally I conclude with Mothers Back-to-Black Exterior Bumper & Trim Care Revitalized & Beautify All Color Exterior Trim & Flat Black

As your ride’s exterior ages, rubber, plastic and vinyl exterior hardware of all colors will dry, crack, flake and deteriorate. This oxidation can be stopped and reversed with MothersĂ‚® Back-to-BlackĂ‚®, our favorite auto-care concoction. This trim treatment is great for all sorts of exterior hardware in all colors — bumpers, molding, louvers, window trim, vents, seals, skirts, door handles, wiper arms-anything that’s plastic, rubber or vinyl. Apply Back-to-BlackĂ‚® to sun-burnt plastic, rubber and vinyl to revive the factory-new sheen, then re-treat that exterior hardware regularly.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee146/ELCAMINOSS1981/mothers004.jpg

Happy Detailing!

NCZ13
05-07-2008, 05:29 PM
it seems like you just copied and pasted from the site... but ok..

great OTC products, although back to black didnt impress me...

edit: thats from my own personal use of b2b

teck
05-07-2008, 05:31 PM
No thats what we quote in demos which is pretty much right off the bottle but the pics are direct results.

Anomaly
05-07-2008, 05:36 PM
No Top Coat? :)

teck
05-07-2008, 05:39 PM
I dont have a bottle currently out of stock waiting on shipment

DCT
05-07-2008, 06:16 PM
OK... now get out that Mothers Chrome Polish and get those water spots off those windows! (and chrome) :D

Let`s get those wheel wells detailed too. :soscared:

dmw2692004
05-07-2008, 06:17 PM
no offense, but this just seems like an advertisement to me.

teck
05-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Pretty much yeah

dmw2692004
05-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Pretty much yeah

Then, why do it? we all know what the mothers products are..? and you just quoted them off the labels.

BigJimZ28
05-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Then, why do it? we all know what the mothers products are..? and you just quoted them off the labels.

yea because there are rules against spam!

teck
05-07-2008, 06:36 PM
This is product discussion fourm and thats what im disscussing

NCZ13
05-07-2008, 06:38 PM
well you just copied what was on the bottle, and didnt give you actual opinion...

discuss

teck
05-07-2008, 06:44 PM
I gave a pics of actual results and some personal opionions

Old Pirate
05-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Be careful on during advertisement, DB is around.

teck
05-07-2008, 06:48 PM
its not like im advertising my buisines just showing products in the product discusion thread