PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Meg. Shampoo Plus

sas71
05-03-2008, 06:27 PM
ive been looking at Poorboys super suds, Gold Class and i just saw the Shampoo Plus and for the money i can get a gallon of it for the same amount of money. Is this a good wash? is it like an upgraded Gold Class?

whats your opinions on it?

who knows i may get some Durgaloss 901 hard to go wrong with that

BlueLibby04
05-03-2008, 07:00 PM
I bought a sample of it from ADS and I loved it. Ive only used it once but it impressed me just as much as GC if not more. Great suds(I love suds), great smell, lubricity seemed to be good, rinsed off good, great all around I think.

jordanrossbell
05-03-2008, 07:50 PM
I have a gallon of it and i am middle of the road to be honest...it is now goin to be my wash for my wheels....the suds are "ok", cleaning power is good, smell is excellent, and lubricity is decent...overall i would say it is a decent wash...my vote is for DG 901!!!

getcha
05-03-2008, 08:04 PM
Im curious to this as well. On my last ADS order I was going to either order a sample of this or the SUper Soap but i got #62 over both of them..lol. I hear super soap rinses really well and suds well too. Im interested to see what everyones opinion is.

steelwind101
05-04-2008, 05:05 AM
Hello

Think of this as the pro version of of Gold Class, its all around middle of the road wash. Its lubes ok, it cleans ok and foams well. You can buy alot of better esp. if your not so worried about spending a few dollors more.

DG 901 is an excellent shampoo and highly recommended.

Geoff

ducktail
05-04-2008, 06:27 AM
What about hyper-wash how does it compare and which is more wax friendly?

BlueLibby04
05-04-2008, 10:56 AM
I also bought a sample of hyper wash and felt like its place was in a high volume shop.

Suds weren`t the best in the world and I wasn`t impressed with the lubricity. Seemed to rinse off well and the smell was good though.

gtpaul
05-04-2008, 02:35 PM
I bought a gallon of it. For the price, it rocks. I only have to use about an ounce and it`s enough suds/lubes for a car.

sas71
05-04-2008, 06:22 PM
I bought a gallon of it. For the price, it rocks. I only have to use about an ounce and it`s enough suds/lubes for a car.

sounds good:xyxthumbs