PDA

View Full Version : I think ive narrowed it down to these products

sas71
05-01-2008, 06:51 PM
how bout these products for a noob? i wanted something easy to work with and wouldnt break my wallet.

Meg NXT soap

Pinnacle Clay Kit

P21s cleaner/polish

Meg NXT 2.0 liquid (silver flake finish)

8Banger
05-01-2008, 07:02 PM
nxt is kind of harsh and the clay is kind of a waste of money

in your case i`d do something more like

gold class soap

clay magic blue

p21s

meg`s 2.0

JMO

sas71
05-01-2008, 09:25 PM
ya know i actually had Gold Class soap as my first choice..but since i want to use the NXT wax i thought maybe the NXT wash would be a good match working together

whats the difference between the Clay Magic Blue and the Pinnacle clay?

Eisen Hulk
05-02-2008, 07:26 AM
I think the Pinnacle clay will be fine. I really like the Sonus Ultra-Fine clay that you can get here. Just my dos pesos.

Way2SSlow
05-02-2008, 09:22 AM
ya know i actually had Gold Class soap as my first choice..but since i want to use the NXT wax i thought maybe the NXT wash would be a good match working together

whats the difference between the Clay Magic Blue and the Pinnacle clay?

Here`s what I would do.....If you`re trying to keep cost down and the P21S product isnt an abrasive polish......I`d go to the local Autozone and pick up the Claymagic blue kit. I`d also pick up some Meguiars ColorX to clean the paint with and then finish with your NXT. I`ve never used Pinnacle clay, but I think with the patent law issues going on with Clay, it`s all going to be (for the most part) pretty similar. That should save you shipping costs of the P21S and Pinnacle products and still produce great results.

packerfan43042
05-02-2008, 09:16 PM
nxt is kind of harsh and the clay is kind of a waste of money

in your case i`d do something more like

gold class soap

clay magic blue

p21s

meg`s 2.0

JMO

I currently use the gold class soap but im starting to run out of it. I have a brand new bottle of the NXT wash. What is wrong with the NXT wash? J/w i dont want to go to something bad when my gold class runs out.

imported_Dave1
05-02-2008, 09:35 PM

NXT wash will work just fine.......don`t sweat the soap.....:D

sas71
05-02-2008, 09:41 PM
thanks for the info fellas

well naturally i went to Auto Zone and Target, even checks Lowes since they sell some cars stuff looking for the 16oz GC..all i found was the 64oz. ill hit walmart tomorrow who knows may grab some Duragloss 901 since ive used it in the passed and liked it.

on a side note i need some clay, polish, a few other things so i may stick a bottle of the Poorboys soap on there and try it... arggggggghhhh too many choices