PDA

View Full Version : Acura TSX `08...need some help.

evan631
04-27-2008, 06:35 PM
I am new to this forum, as well as "serious" detailing. I recently picked up an Acura TSX `08, polished metallic metallic (dark gray).

I need to do two things..

1- I have three scuffs..not scratches on the door panel. I purchased Meguiars Scratch X, to remove these scratches. Have any of you used this product? Do you recommend anything else?

2- I want to give this car a nice detailing for the warm weather. Lots of pollen now, sap, etc. My brother recommended i get Klasse All in one, and the sealant. To use in the conjunction with microfiber and terry applicators.

Do you recommend this Klasse product, or is there something newer and better to use. There is just so much out there!!!

Thanks,

Evan

Invigor
04-27-2008, 06:59 PM
I like the Klasse Twins.

evan631
04-27-2008, 07:58 PM
any thoughts on the scratch x?

i think i am going with the klasse twins, along with the sonus acrlyic spritz quick detailer.

BigAl3
04-27-2008, 08:07 PM
any thoughts on the scratch x?

you never know until you try, here`s the proper way of applying it... YouTube - Tutorial: How to use Meguiar`s ScratchX (http://youtube.com/watch?v=JVxeqntf0eQ)

type in " acura tsx " in the search and you`ll find some top notch work done by fellow members and the product/pad combo`s they used...