PDA

View Full Version : Unbelieveable Rotary Polishing Guide

Pages : [1] 2 3

Pats300zx
04-24-2008, 06:40 PM
This is by far one of the most detailed and extensive rotary polishing guides I have ever seen. It was done by Dave KG over on DWUK. I hope Dave doesn`t mind me posting it here on Autopia for the others to see.

Fantastic work Dave....:spot

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/images/misc/rotarypolishing.pdf

imported_shine
04-24-2008, 06:59 PM
Cool, thanks for posting it.

docrice
04-24-2008, 07:05 PM
Great timing. I`m just about to upgrade to a rotary and order a Makita this week...

rwisejr
04-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Sweet !!!! Thanks !!!!! Excellent work !!!

Gemini13
04-24-2008, 07:14 PM
Wow, thats awesome!

EMAES
04-24-2008, 07:22 PM
Really nice!

oneshare325
04-24-2008, 07:34 PM
Awesome!!!

imported_Denzil
04-24-2008, 07:44 PM
I`m surprised he didn`t post it here. Oh well, you`ve done us the favor Pat. :)

BlueZero
04-24-2008, 07:56 PM
WOW! That rocks!

Thanks Pat for posting it and thanks Dave for making it!

I just might kill some trees and print this one off. :)

Roishe Cheng
04-24-2008, 08:21 PM
Thanks very much Pat! I repp`ed you. Everyone should leave Pat a rep point!

imported_Dave KG
04-26-2008, 09:12 AM
I am very pleased that this guide is getting a warm response over here on Autopia. :)

I`m surprised he didn`t post it here. Oh well, you`ve done us the favor Pat. :)

He was going to ;) They are still a WIP right now, so it will be updated as I make corrections but I am more than happy that others are posting them too - I am sometimes a little shy to post my own work, especially if there are mistakes in it. The guide has already hit lots of forums though and I honestly didn`t expect it to go much further than DW without me doing a little pushing, so I am in a way honoured that folks hold them in high enough regard to be sharing with their own communities.

On realising that they are proving popular, I have also posted them on a couple of other forums, this was definitely going to be one of them but Pat has done me the honour already :)

The guide you see there is very much a beta version - there are spelling mistakes, and perhaps a rather blinding mistake of a section heading reading Honda S2000 when its talking about a Ferrari F355! D`oh! :o

I am really happy to see that the guides are proving popular to be posted widely on forums, the reason I personally held back was I was still in the process of recifying some mistakes which the folks on DW are being absolute gems in pointing out to me - they are a huge help in the production of these!

imported_Denzil
04-26-2008, 10:16 AM
We appreciate your efforts Dave!

Let us know if there`s anything we can do to help you out with this document.

Swedish
04-26-2008, 10:33 AM
I am very pleased that this guide is getting a warm response over here on Autopia. :)

He was going to ;) They are still a WIP right now, so it will be updated as I make corrections but I am more than happy that others are posting them too - I am sometimes a little shy to post my own work, especially if there are mistakes in it. The guide has already hit lots of forums though and I honestly didn`t expect it to go much further than DW without me doing a little pushing, so I am in a way honoured that folks hold them in high enough regard to be sharing with their own communities.

On realising that they are proving popular, I have also posted them on a couple of other forums, this was definitely going to be one of them but Pat has done me the honour already :)

The guide you see there is very much a beta version - there are spelling mistakes, and perhaps a rather blinding mistake of a section heading reading Honda S2000 when its talking about a Ferrari F355! D`oh! :o

I am really happy to see that the guides are proving popular to be posted widely on forums, the reason I personally held back was I was still in the process of recifying some mistakes which the folks on DW are being absolute gems in pointing out to me - they are a huge help in the production of these!

Cheers on the amazing polishing guide! best article I`ve found on the net about rotary use.

This guide will be a help for sure.

Detailing friends from the West coast of Canada , Vancouver British Columbia

deathlok
04-26-2008, 11:04 AM
top notch work from dave KG as always.

impalaman1963
04-26-2008, 11:19 AM
The BEST--------------------------------Great Information Dave