PDA

View Full Version : Well i tried the lc foamed wool pad on the flex today

superchargedg
04-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Let me just say this it was smooth as silk no pad hoping even when the pad was not flat and the pad never gummed up at all.I was only doing this to experiment what this pad and only menz 106ff would do together and boy do they like each other.I was not expecting much in the way of correction but i was dead wrong.

I started with a quick mist of qd on the new pad with 3 pea sized drops of 106 and went to it at speed 3 to spread then straight to speed 6 and started polishing.I only got about 4 passes on a 2x2 area and after a wipedown backed out into the sun to see the results.Well i didnt start out with a heavily swired car at all but i have very few left and this was with 106ff.I couldnt believe it so i just did the rest of the car............and sorry no pics camera was dead. and it came out pretty darn well.

It is now my pad of choice with the flex 3401.

wannafbody
04-24-2008, 09:13 PM
For best results always finish with a foam pad.

BuffMe
04-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Just broke out my lc purple foamed wool yesterday as well. Used it with SIP to get some serious marring out of the paint. Finished up with SIP/Orange (BMW very hard clear). I`ll be posting up a C&B tonight about it.