PDA

View Full Version : Protect All, has anybody tried this stuff?

Marj
04-23-2008, 07:05 PM
There was a write up about this cleaner and wax all in one. "It contains carnauba wax, a surfectant that helps suspend dirt and a UV blocker." Based out of Anaheim it apparently has a loyal following among motorcycle and recreational vehicle owners.

Not that this is a product I would necessarily use but in some way it reminds me of ONR.

The article goes on "I don`t even wash the car first, I just spray some on the hood, trunk and top and polish it off with an old towel. Water beads up on my car, just the same as when I use a more time consuming wax."

I don`t like the old towel comment, but I was curious if anyone has tried this stuff.

BigJimZ28
04-23-2008, 07:57 PM
yes , there are several threads about it even though it is a very underated product

also they made the origional rinseless wash

Quick & Easy Wash (search QEW)

Big Leegr
04-24-2008, 09:58 AM
I had contacted the company years ago about that product and they said they did not recommend using it on a dirty car. The "cleans" means like a paint pre-wax cleaner, not like a shampoo wash. You would likely get scratches if you just sprayed and wiped.

BobD
04-24-2008, 10:01 AM
I`d NEVER not wash the car before using that stuff! I`ve used it in the past on clean cars but it is in no way shape or forum a quick detailer or waterless wash. It`s a spray wax.

a.k.a. Patrick
04-24-2008, 12:34 PM
Totally underated. Great, quick product for cleaned cars. Has a couple/few weeks of durability, great beading and slickness. I use it on my personal vehicles about 5:1 over any other post wash product. Safe for trim as well......