PDA

View Full Version : ONR is great!

Pages : [1] 2 3

pharmboyrx
04-22-2008, 07:02 PM
I just finished my first wash with ONR. I had a bottle of QD strength that I misted each panel with, then washed with a MF cloth. I changed cloths when I ran out of clean sides. I did find that the dirt did not release from the MF cloths very easily.

This stuff is great! I finally have an answer for washing my car at my condo without having to drive to a friend`s house to beg for a hose or go to a local pay to spray. It left a great slick shine and I didn`t feel like I was marring any paint. I also found that it was very easy to get in the door jams and other areas I would be scared to rinse with a hose.

Tomorrow morning I`m going to QD with ONR and apply a touchup layer of KSG. Then I`ll take some sun shots and post the pictures so you guys can advise me on how to attack the swirls in my paint.

imported_sal329
04-22-2008, 07:59 PM
Sounds good, when I lived in WPB our apts had an area to wash your car with a vac and hose. Out in the HOT Sun lol.

I keep hearin good things bout ONR I think I am goin to try some.

dublifecrisis
04-22-2008, 08:20 PM
stoked to hear all these great ONR stories. Yesterday the UPS man dropped off my first 32oz bottle of ONR. Also picked up some OPS, OOS and OCW. Can`t wait to dive in.

VroomVroom
04-22-2008, 08:37 PM
ONR just flat-out rocks! I love this stuff. Re: dirt on the cloths. Are you using the two-bucket method? I`ve found that adding a coupla` capfuls of ONR to the rinse bucket helps.

I use them for two different things, but ONR is my favorite detailing product since Poorboy`s S&W. I`ve found it remarkably convenenient, and the original catalyst for my purchase remains valid... The water where my folks live in AZ is so hard that I wanted my Dad to be able to wash his car at a relaxed pace without worries of spotting. Mission not only accomplished, but well exceeded.

tC_Crazy
04-22-2008, 08:42 PM
You should definitely try it with a bucket at wash strength (i`ve had success with a grout sponge from home depot). At first you may have slight dirt accumulation on the MF towels but after 3-5 washes, you can easily wash the entire car without getting any dirt on your drying towel! I seriously like this stuff better than regular soap and rinse washes (although those definitely have their place with a very dirty car).

Just ONR`d a freshly polished panel and checked it out under full-on sun... as I expected, no marring whatsoever. This stuff rocks!

fergnation
04-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Mine comes tomorrow along with DWG. I have to wait one more day for the PS21 100% and Ultrafina to come. Put I am really looking forward to the ONR. I have quite a few engine details to do.

Rob Tomlin
04-23-2008, 09:09 PM
I will final be trying my ONR this weekend. It will be interesting, as I have had my doubts about this method of washing, but the hype surrounding this product is just too much, so I had to try it.

fobe46
04-24-2008, 04:47 AM
where do you guys purchase your ONR from? I`ve been wanting to pick up a bottle but unsure of where..

Macruz19
04-24-2008, 06:09 AM
Try ONR with a grout sponge :)

9935annivgt
04-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Love it, esp. on a black car at a car show.

jt07
04-24-2008, 12:55 PM
whats ONR? sry, with so much hype about it I know I should know, but I`m a newb

BigJimZ28
04-24-2008, 12:58 PM

here ya go, this should help:

http://autopia.org/forum/car-detailing/99979-acronym-decoder-complete-11-26-07-a.html

Rob Tomlin
04-24-2008, 06:46 PM

http://www.exceldetail.com/NRWS_Qt_op_450x600.jpg

Legacy
04-24-2008, 08:53 PM
where do you guys purchase your ONR from? I`ve been wanting to pick up a bottle but unsure of where..

Pakshak.com or Autogeek

Rob Tomlin
04-24-2008, 09:27 PM
Pakshak.com or Autogeek

Got mine from exceldetail.com