PDA

View Full Version : Help me complete my Poorboys/P.A.C list!

LikeaRock
08-05-2005, 12:37 AM
Well, I`m finally taking the plunge really soon and I`m going to make my Poorboys order, along with a few products from Premiumautocare.com Here`s what I plan on ordering:

Poorboys:

PwC
EX & EX-P
Natty`s Blue
SSR 2.5 & 1
Professional Polish
Trim Restorer
Natural Look Dressing
Bold N Bright
Wheel sealant
Spray & Gloss

Premiumautocare.com:

UPC
Powerball

And I might make an order with Adam`s and get some Brilliant Spray Glaze and some Butter Wax. Let me know what you guys think of this list and if there`s anything I should add. And soon after I order all this I`ll be ordering a PC 7424 and a wide selection of Lake Country pads :cool

dislocated
08-05-2005, 02:40 AM
Everything looks great, but, if I were you, I would add a bottle of AIO to the list (can be ordered from PAC). And yeah, I don`t see any clay (I think that should be a must also).
Bosko

AutopiaAdmin
08-05-2005, 07:12 AM
I just want to thank you in advance for your business. :hot

Please email me directly at sales@premiumautocare.com if you need my assistance at any time, both before and after you place your order. I`m happy to help. :bigups

Happy detailing,

Dwayne

Big Leegr
08-05-2005, 09:21 AM
Just checking, but you are ordering everything from PAC, right? (Everything listed is available through PAC, (except the Adam`s stuff) and you`d get charged only 1 shippping charge. This includes the PC and pads.)

LikeaRock
08-05-2005, 10:42 AM
Everything looks great, but, if I were you, I would add a bottle of AIO to the list (can be ordered from PAC). And yeah, I don`t see any clay (I think that should be a must also).
Bosko
I`ve already got 2 10 oz. bottles of AIO in my arsenal, I was fortunate enough to find it here in town! It`s about $12 a bottle too, not bad, eh`? And I`ve already got a Mothers clay bar (I`m about to throw it out though) and a brand new Clay Magic bar I have yet to test. I think I might add some Four Star clay to the list though, thanks for reminding me!

Dwayne, no problem! I`ve heard nothing but positive feedback from others when they talk about ordering from you. Jerry from CTW was the first person to turn me onto your site, and I`m sure I`ll be making plenty of orders. I don`t see all of the Poorboys products on your site, but I do see the Professional polish, so I`ll be sure to move that to my order list from you too!

Thanks for your help guys!
Dolan

The Chee
08-05-2005, 10:50 AM
No S&W? ;) :phone: what about MFs? I love my 16"x16" Forrest Green and Arctic white MF from PAC...(but the ARtic white is not on sale anymore unfortunately, if it was any colour other than white, I believe it would have been very popular ;)

LikeaRock
08-05-2005, 11:50 AM
No S&W? ;) :phone: what about MFs? I love my 16"x16" Forrest Green and Arctic white MF from PAC...(but the ARtic white is not on sale anymore unfortunately, if it was any colour other than white, I believe it would have been very popular ;)
Ah, something I completely forgot about! I`ve been stuck using the yellow ones from Costco, but to be honest they work really well IMHO, they make cleaning glass easy too! I`ll have to add some of those to my list too, as well as a couple WW`s for drying. I picked one up at a local performance parts store, as well as the Meg`s Wate Magnet, but I`ll be sure to add those to my list too!

I`m glad I decdied to post this before I make my order :D

keeotee
08-05-2005, 12:02 PM
I`ve already got 2 10 oz. bottles of AIO in my arsenal, I was fortunate enough to find it here in town! It`s about $12 a bottle too, not bad, eh`? And I`ve already got a Mothers clay bar (I`m about to throw it out though) and a brand new Clay Magic bar I have yet to test. I think I might add some Four Star clay to the list though, thanks for reminding me!

Dwayne, no problem! I`ve heard nothing but positive feedback from others when they talk about ordering from you. Jerry from CTW was the first person to turn me onto your site, and I`m sure I`ll be making plenty of orders. I don`t see all of the Poorboys products on your site, but I do see the Professional polish, so I`ll be sure to move that to my order list from you too!

Thanks for your help guys!
Dolan

I think I`d give Dwayne a call before placing any orders and he can quickly tell you anything on your list he doesn`t sale. After completing that transaction, you`ll know exactly if and what he cannot sell to you. Do one shipping if possible.

CharlesW
08-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Everyone has their own idea on what products are needed, but it seems like you are buying lots more than needed.
You already have two clay bars, but are considering adding another.
You already have Klasse AIO and are considering purchasing PwC and UPC.
You are planning to buy three sealants. EX, EX-P, UPP.
You are planning to buy two waxes. Natty`s Blue and Adam`s Butter Wax.

Just a suggestion. When you call Dwayne, ask him about the need for some of what to me appears to be products that do basically the same thing.

Charles

LikeaRock
08-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Everyone has their own idea on what products are needed, but it seems like you are buying lots more than needed.
You already have two clay bars, but are considering adding another.
You already have Klasse AIO and are considering purchasing PwC and UPC.
You are planning to buy three sealants. EX, EX-P, UPP.
You are planning to buy two waxes. Natty`s Blue and Adam`s Butter Wax.

Just a suggestion. When you call Dwayne, ask him about the need for some of what to me appears to be products that do basically the same thing.

Charles
Well I guess I just got a little trigger happy and I thought these were all products I could use. A fellow member sent me a PM and mentioned I should drop EX-P since I`m ordering UPP as well. As for the clay, like I said I`m about to throw my Mothers clay out since it`s done for (I left it on my workbench, dog got to the container, chewed it open and there`s crud all over the bar!), and I`ve heard that Four Star clay is very easy to work with.
As for the Butter Wax and Natty`s Blue, I`ve heard great things about both of these products, and I`ve seen great results, so I figured I might as well give them both a try, which is also why I figured I`d order some PwC along with the UPC. I`m not trying to go overboard by any means, I just want to have an assortment of products to try and figure out which products I like best. I`d rather spend a few extra bucks and order another product than never have the opportunity to try that product :rolleyes:

AutopiaAdmin
08-05-2005, 03:58 PM
BTW, we should have our new Poorboys blue products and Bug Squash in sometime this coming week! :bigups

Can`t go wrong with the Four Star Ultimate Clay. Detail clays may all be made at the same place, but I have heard from more than one person that Four Star`s version is very soft and easy to work with. Not messy or sticky at all.

Can anyone else vouch for the Four Star Ultimate Clay?