PDA

View Full Version : APC application question

5IVE
04-20-2008, 09:47 PM
I searched the forums and came up with nothing. My question is what`s the most effective way to clean textured interior surfaces with Megs APC? I usually use a toothbrush because its small and gets into every small crevice but its REALLY time consuming. I used a sponge today but it didnt really work and I found myself going back to the toothbrush. What`s everyone using?

jesselyons2002
04-20-2008, 10:55 PM
I use a paint brush, toothbrush, grout sponge, body brush, microfibers and terry cloths with a 1:10 of APC on interior plastic, rubbers and vinyls.

SuperBee364
04-20-2008, 10:58 PM
I have some old interior detailing brushes made by Meguiars that I love. I`ve had them for years, though. They`re still in pretty good shape cause I don`t do customer interiors. Does Meguairs still make their interioir detailing line of brushes?

Chris@Optimum
04-21-2008, 12:46 AM
I use swiffer duster, then a Meg`s brush and blower at seams and buttons, then shoot a light layer of PowerClean through my Wagner Control Spray and wipedown. Sounds like a lot but it goes really quickly because I know what each step will bring off. I`d never just APC and MF first. Always get as much as you can off by blowing and dusting first.