PDA

View Full Version : Wet Paint Glaze

Jesstzn
04-20-2008, 06:18 PM
I tried the search but its broken.

Have any of the members tried Wet Paint Glaze? I`m not really interested in opinion of those who haven`t .. I have my own opinion and its pretty negative.. hell I won`t even use the products like QEW etc.

Would just like to hear fron those that have tried it and the results... swirl free wash .. or a swirled wash that the glaze hides.

Here is the link to the web site.

The Wet Paint Story: Wet Paint (http://www.wetpaintglaze.com/story.html)

TYIA.

Jesstzn
05-02-2008, 09:49 PM
Bump??? no one?

salty
05-03-2008, 01:29 AM
Looks and sounds like rebottled Dri-Guard.

salty
05-03-2008, 01:32 AM
Or was it called Dri-Wash.

For how long it takes to wash a car or even just pressure wash the dirt off, why would anyone even try it on a dirty car, besides being lazy.

cwcad
05-05-2008, 06:49 AM
I have used this product with so-so results. I have never used it on a dirty surface but it does make a nice shine and it protects fairly well. It lasts about a month if applied properly. It is easy on and easy off. I love the applicator bottle that comes with the kit. It is not amoung my favorites but I do go back to it because of its ease of use when I am in a hurry for a quick shine. I did not purchase this item for it was given to me by member of another forum. I will not purchase this product when I run out but I will continue to use the applicator bottle that came with it.

sarends
12-10-2017, 06:34 AM
It is an incredible product. I`ve used it now for 6 years and keep coming back to it - simplest product to use for incredible results. I find it best when the car is not very dirty to begin with.

01GreyStangGT
12-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Never heard of it until now. Sounds a lot like Dri Wash and Guard. It was a so-so product but those aerosol sprayers are nice.

RTexasF
12-10-2017, 09:18 AM
I have used it since 2004 and wouldn`t be without it. It is the original waterless wash not a copy. Even on a surface this dirty there was no marring at all. That is my car by the way. Before & after........
No I don`t represent or sell it, I`m just an avid user of the product