PDA

View Full Version : Did i buy the wrong Menz polish?

imported_drg
04-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to buy some polishes so i did some researsh and found out menzerna is very good.

I bought some SIP, and I bought some Final polish. I keep reading that the nano polish is what goes with SIP. Can i use the final polish to finish off SIP? Should i buy the nano?

tia

imported_Dave1
04-18-2008, 02:28 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to buy some polishes so i did some researsh and found out menzerna is very good.

I bought some SIP, and I bought some Final polish. I keep reading that the nano polish is what goes with SIP. Can i use the final polish to finish off SIP?

Yes you can....

Nano has a little more cut but, FP is an excellent polish to finish with......

imported_drg
04-18-2008, 02:36 PM
thanks for the quick reply man

cobrar97
04-18-2008, 02:42 PM
I wouldn`t buy the Nano JUST because you have SIP, because the FP will work fine. BUT, the Nano is nice as a stand-alone polish on paint with minor swirling, where the FP isn`t as agressive. Having some Nano has kept me from having to do a 2-part polish quite a few times. So next time you order, you may still want to pick up some Nano.

VroomVroom
04-18-2008, 04:36 PM
^ Very well said. I was just discussing the same thing with another friend...106FF has probably been my best Menzerna investment, even though I do use all of them quite regularly.

At the same time, not long ago I asked the same question - did I buy the wrong stuff - when I couldn`t decide between SIP and PG. As you can probably guess where this is heading...I ended up buying both. :D No complaints, though - and I have actually used both.

SuperBee364
04-18-2008, 05:19 PM
106FF is one of my all time favorite detailing products, with Ultrafina rapidly gaining. FP is really nice, too. Especially if you have a really soft clear coat that 106FF won`t play nicely with. Although I must say, I`d grab the Ultrafina over the FP nowdays.