PDA

View Full Version : Duragloss CWC - Yummy! LoL

bamorris2
04-15-2008, 11:59 PM
Based on many recomendations here, I went to my local Carquest and picked up a 16oz bottle of DG CWC, along with the AquaWax. Went home, and washed my truck this evening.

Well, I think I`m in love with this stuff. First, the smell is amazingly good. Secondly, the lubricity of this stuff is the best I`ve ever used. Lathered up very well, and slides across my paint. Finally, it left a VERY shinny/deep finish. And then the AW gave it even more of a great finish.

Overall, I think I`ve found my new shampoo. :clap:

I know this is least important when selecting a shampoo, but again, the smell is fantastic. I swear my neighbors must think I`m insame...After I was all done washing and AW`ing it, I spent a few minutes "sniffing" my truck`s paint. Just couldn`t get enough! :grinno:

Oh yeah, also picked up some Viking MF`s from Kragen, 2 greens and 1 big yellow. They are all some of the best MF`s I`ve ever purchased (up there with the DF Concours that I have).

BigAl3
04-16-2008, 12:46 AM
Based on many recomendations here, I went to my local Carquest and picked up a 16oz bottle of DG CWC, along with the AquaWax. Went home, and washed my truck this evening.

Well, I think I`m in love with this stuff. First, the smell is amazingly good. Secondly, the lubricity of this stuff is the best I`ve ever used. Lathered up very well, and slides across my paint. Finally, it left a VERY shinny/deep finish. And then the AW gave it even more of a great finish.

Overall, I think I`ve found my new shampoo. :clap:

I know this is least important when selecting a shampoo, but again, the smell is fantastic. I swear my neighbors must think I`m insame...After I was all done washing and AW`ing it, I spent a few minutes "sniffing" my truck`s paint. Just couldn`t get enough! :grinno:

agreed, both the DG AW & CWC are awesome! :2thumbs:

Oh yeah, also picked up some Viking MF`s from Kragen, 2 greens and 1 big yellow. They are all some of the best MF`s I`ve ever purchased (up there with the DF Concours that I have).

agreed :up

kh765
04-16-2008, 02:38 AM
You had me comfused, I had to go look find out what CWC was. I just used it today for the first time too actually. I loved it. Great shampoo. :D

Mindflux
04-16-2008, 09:54 AM
Just remember you can get it in Gallon size for around 20 bucks. You may have to ask Carquest to get it in,though ;)

bamorris2
04-16-2008, 10:04 AM
Just remember you can get it in Gallon size for around 20 bucks. You may have to ask Carquest to get it in,though ;)

Yeah, they actual had three 1-gallong jugs sitting right next to the 16oz bottles. I figured better to spend only $5 to test it, rather than spend $22 and find out that it`s not all that great. But when my 16oz is gone, I`ll definately be getting the gallon.

kh765
04-16-2008, 09:12 PM
Yeah, they actual had three 1-gallong jugs sitting right next to the 16oz bottles. I figured better to spend only $5 to test it, rather than spend $22 and find out that it`s not all that great. But when my 16oz is gone, I`ll definately be getting the gallon.

Same here.

twitch
04-16-2008, 09:23 PM
the smell is fantastic. I swear my neighbors must think I`m insame...After I was all done washing and AW`ing it, I spent a few minutes "sniffing" my truck`s paint. Just couldn`t get enough! :grinno:

I am sure that every Autopian has had at least one neighbor shaking their heads regarding their "strange" actions... :lol

But seriously, did the paint really smell like cherry`s? I wouldn`t think the paint could hold on to the smell... :nixweiss We`re all "weird" haha.

bamorris2
04-16-2008, 11:13 PM
But seriously, did the paint really smell like cherry`s? I wouldn`t think the paint could hold on to the smell... :nixweiss We`re all "weird" haha.

Well it at least lasted for a few hours after I finished. It even still had a slight cherry smell this morning... But it`s gone now..

Weirdness creeping in again, I just got in from the garage, smelling the bottle of CWC and AW. Honestly, the AW smells even better than the CWC. Kinda a cherry/coconut mix.