PDA

View Full Version : Metal polish

B@tm@n
04-13-2008, 02:13 PM
I dont know how to use metal polish. What do you use to rum the metal with the polish?

BigAl3
04-13-2008, 02:32 PM
you can use a foam applicator or a terry cloth towel for the extra little bite...

BuffMe
04-14-2008, 11:00 AM
If you`re using it on wheels, save yourself a ton of time and elbow grease and pick up a mother`s powerball (mini).

LICamaro85
04-15-2008, 10:54 AM
The Mothers Powerball and Powerball Mini are gifts from the gods. They are the best spent money in years.

It went from spending an hour to polish my aluminum wheels, to now maybe MAYBE 10min. and it has a better shine to it as well.

Spend the twenty bucks get the Powerball Mini then get the Mother`s Billet Polish or the Alum. And Mag. Polish.

Thanks,

B@tm@n
04-16-2008, 03:34 PM
The Mothers Powerball and Powerball Mini are gifts from the gods. They are the best spent money in years.

It went from spending an hour to polish my aluminum wheels, to now maybe MAYBE 10min. and it has a better shine to it as well.

Spend the twenty bucks get the Powerball Mini then get the Mother`s Billet Polish or the Alum. And Mag. Polish.

Thanks,

Do you polish the whole wheel with the ball?

imported_mystic04
04-16-2008, 05:49 PM
i just got a PB mini and used the nano chrome polish on my wheels came out really,really nice i then used some fk2180 and fk high temp 1000 wax afterwards.

LICamaro85
04-16-2008, 10:47 PM
I have Prostar Looking wheels so I polish the face with the PB mini then do the back of the wheel/inside/barrell with the regular Powerball and both inside and the face shine like a mirror without one scratch in it... Ill post some pictures tomorrow.

Thanks,