GregCavi
08-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Product

http://store1.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1857_3091030

Autogeek

$12.95 / 32 oz.
$39.95 / gallon

Packing Info

I got a gallon from joyriide1113. It was very well packaged. No problems with leackage or anything. The jug looks very professional and not to flashy. It means business.

Description

DP Waterless Auto Wash is a pure cleaner with no wax or glossing agents. The high lubricity formula loosens surface contamination and allows you to wipe it away without scratching the paint. It will not create an artificial shine, but it will uncover existing wax that has been covered with dust and dirt. The lack of waxes enables Waterless Auto Wash to be used on glass, plastic, metal, and any other nonporous material. It will not stain trim or cloud glass as it removes all types of contamination. For the best results, use a microfiber towel to attract dust and minimize the risk of scratching. Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels.

Color/Scent

the color is a clearish cream color. It looks about the same as the final gloss spray from dp. It smells like chemicals but has a hint of vanilla in the scent.

How i used it

I sprayed this on the panel and then wiped it on gently with my cobra mf folded in 4ths. After i spread it back and forth , I flipped the mf and buffed off. Same way as poorboys spray and wipe

Thoughts

I was told that this really lacked slickness but I found it did lack a tiny bit compared to pb S+W but it wasnt as bad as I was expecting. The liquid spread easily and buffed off very easily. It left a smooth surface. It left my paint smooth ( it has been clayed and polished and waxed a couple times ). I did notice that when using this on my car it showed much more filth that S+W does. MY car barely looked dusty and when i was done my rag looked quite dirty. I think if i had to choose from poorboys S+W and dp ww I woudl choose poorboys. I choose poorboys only because of the price. S+W is 10 bucks cheaper than the dp ww.

Site

http://autogeek.net/waterless-auto-wash.html

Questions/Comments

Greg

bsdsys_x86
08-01-2005, 09:44 PM
Sounds like another win for Poorboy`s. Great review Greg,

joyriide1113
08-01-2005, 10:11 PM
im glad someone found a use for it...

u liked the professional painters tape wrapped around the cap?

GregCavi
08-01-2005, 10:13 PM
was that a joyride packaging or a dp. Either way it was quite tasteful :bigups

Greg

joyriide1113
08-01-2005, 10:22 PM
was that a joyride packaging or a dp. Either way it was quite tasteful :bigups

Greg

everything from the bubble tape to the redilous painters tape was joyriide express shipping

GregCavi
08-01-2005, 10:25 PM
First Class!!

Greg