PDA

View Full Version : ZAINO + NXT tech wax????

rza170
04-09-2008, 06:10 PM
after zaino can you top it off with nxt tech wax 2.0?? i read somewhere that nxt has cleaners in it... is it gonna take off the zaino if i use it after????

is nxt a sealant?

Macruz19
04-09-2008, 06:59 PM
NXT will probably take off the Z-AIO. I would use one or the other since they both look good on it`s own.

rza170
04-09-2008, 07:30 PM
wut do u guys use over the zaino???? i use eagle one wax as u dry than the nano wax to finish it off. wut are ur opinions on this process?

imported_agentf1
04-09-2008, 07:33 PM
I would top Zaino with CS/Z8 or even just Z8 before I used anything else on it. It is usually not good to go outside of the system or brand you are using. Especially when using Zaino products. Why mess with perfection.

BigJimZ28
04-09-2008, 07:36 PM
wut do u guys use over the zaino???? i use eagle one wax as u dry than the nano wax to finish it off. wut are ur opinions on this process?

Zaino is a LSP that you spent a good bit of $ on

why do you want to cover it?

Macruz19
04-09-2008, 07:43 PM
If you have Z-AIO, you can get by using it by itself, or you can top it off with Z-2, or Z-5.

If you use NXT 2.0, I`d top it off with UQD.

TommyC
04-09-2008, 08:13 PM
If you use NXT 2.0, I`d top it off with UQD.

What is UQD? U______ Quick Detailer?

BigAl3
04-09-2008, 08:20 PM
What is UQD? U______ Quick Detailer?

megs ultimate quik detailer

Adrenalin540
04-19-2008, 05:58 AM
I am typically not one to plug a product but, yesterday I got the shock of my life!

To make a long story short...I read a bunch of posts here and in a couple of BMW forums and decided to Use NXT2.0 on my car (BMW 540i- Titanium Silver) and my wifes Jeep (Jeep Grand Cherokee- Woodland Brown). That was 2 weeks ago. Last week I decided to buy a quick detailer..I looked at the bottle of Black Magic and decided it was 1/2 as much as the Meguars Ultimate detailer and I figured what the hell it is only a `quick detail` kind of a `wipe down` so I went with the Black magic...HORRIBLE results, by Thursday I bought the Meguairs Ultimate detailer a spray on...spread and wipe off...

After the initail application it brought the shine out like a mirror...Try the combination NXT2.0 and after 12 hours...let the polymers setup, then use the Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer...You will never find a better combo!!! At least not IMHO....

This stuff works...on easy, off easy and the Ultimate detailer makes a `snap` out of the 10minute wax job. Give it a shot after your next claybar... I did machine apply the NXT 2.0.