PDA

View Full Version : World`s Best Wax - User opinions please

Pages : [1] 2

blake_jl
04-07-2008, 07:24 PM
Anyone who has used these products please post your opinion. I am considering importing to Australia but it`s hard to find any information on how good their products are.

On paper the Connoisseur looks good. High levels of nuba (46% by volume) but how good is it compared to other waxes like entry level Zymol`s etc?

Thanks

imported_JoshVette
04-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Define "good"???

Being Looks? or Durability? or Protection??

blake_jl
04-07-2008, 08:47 PM
Sorry, good meaning both looks and durability. Can`t have one without the other!

SilverLexus
04-07-2008, 08:59 PM
The best I have used is Pinnacle Souveran for warnth and P21S for clarity among carnaubas.

YoMike
04-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Some people`s opinion is Worlds Best wax is just relabeled Victoria Wax. Just compare their product line seems very similar.

blake_jl
04-07-2008, 09:10 PM
World`s Best Wax = worldsbestwax.com

I didn`t mean which is the best wax in the world although I should have been more descriptive, sorry!

I am also interested in that question though as well. There`s a dude selling scoops out of his Zymol Vintage jar in ebay. I`m thinking about giving it a whirl!

JohnZ3MC
04-07-2008, 09:31 PM
I`ve tried it once. The wax reminded me of Souveran and Vic. Concours. It went on very easily and came off equally easily. The shine was certainly on par with the other two. World`s Best has a cinnamon scent and is based in Eastern Canada. Vic. Concours has a strawberry scent and is based here on the west coast of Canada, about 15 miles away from me.

The thought of a `rebrand` for World`s Best never entered my mind when I used it because everything about it was different than anything else I have so I`ve always had the thought that it was a unique product.

S100 and P21S carnauba have containers surprisingly similar. World`s Best doesn`t share containers with other carnaubas I know of.

As for longevity, I can`t comment. Nothing stays on the car (summer garage queen) long enough to wear off. I`d expect it to be similar to the other two beauty waxes.

I`ll use it again I`m sure. I liked the shine. Interestingly, I like the smell of Souveran and Vic. Concours better so I tend to gravitate to them, all other qualities being equal.

Am I comfortable with the fact I bought it? Yup. My Victoria Concours is getting low and I`ll be refilling it soon too. Grandma gave me her extra tub of Souveran so I`m set with that for a while. She only needed 1 tub for her Harley.

-John C.

blake_jl
04-07-2008, 11:08 PM
Thanks, nice replies.

Sounds like it is on par with your Pinnacle/Victoria just a little more expensive maybe.

dogma
04-08-2008, 01:30 AM
I bought their whole kit last year. I like it a lot as far as carnuba goes its just as good as Souvran ,zymol and the other high end waxes. If your looking for a carnuba its definately worth getting. Their Surface refresher ( QD ) is a really nice product . Very easy to work with.

J.J.
04-08-2008, 04:21 AM
Without hesitation, I would recommend Collinite 845IW for the best durability I`ve ever experienced and a shine that was equally impressive.

I know there are waxes that look better. I too have Souveran on my summer shelf, however at the beginning of winter, I applied 845 one time and it lasted through an entire Northwest OH winter and is still beading like a champ.

JJ

imported_DieselMDX
04-08-2008, 05:08 AM
Without hesitation, I would recommend Collinite 845IW for the best durability I`ve ever experienced and a shine that was equally impressive.

I know there are waxes that look better. I too have Souveran on my summer shelf, however at the beginning of winter, I applied 845 one time and it lasted through an entire Northwest OH winter and is still beading like a champ.

JJ

this is my go to for customers, easy on easy off and as u said amazing durability

blake_jl
04-08-2008, 05:34 AM
went to the Collinite site and tried to read up on the product but doesn`t really say anything about the ingredients.

So it`s a liquid wax. You`d recommend this over a Zymol or a Swissol or something like that?

How much is it by the way?

DM101
04-08-2008, 07:07 AM
I like WBW. Altough I use Vintage now, WBW was a good wax. Not as good as Pin. Souveran wax. But better than most I`d rate it a seven.

Scottwax
04-08-2008, 08:50 AM
You want killer looks and durability? Look no farther than Clearkote`s Carnauba Moose. I use it a lot more than Souveran, not only on customer`s cars but mine as well.

DM101
04-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Will CCM layer. It smells like it has solvents

You want killer looks and durability? Look no farther than Clearkote`s Carnauba Moose. I use it a lot more than Souveran, not only on customer`s cars but mine as well.