PDA

View Full Version : Lucas gloss spray?

dmcphee07SI
04-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Anyone try lucas gloss spray? supposed to be a gloss and slickness enhancer. what are your thoughts on it

BigJimZ28
04-06-2008, 07:29 PM
why does this keep poping up?

(try a search)

dmcphee07SI
04-06-2008, 10:22 PM
searched, theres only a couple threads, maybe you get better results with the search button

BigJimZ28
04-06-2008, 10:33 PM
searched, theres only a couple threads, maybe you get better results with the search button

was this one of the one`s you looked at:http://autopia.org/forum/detailing-product-discussion/95081-lucas-slick-mist.html

it looks like it should answer your questions about it

dmcphee07SI
04-06-2008, 10:35 PM
yeah i read it and it did help me out, you just made it sound like there were more threads about it thats all

BigJimZ28
04-06-2008, 10:45 PM
yeah i read it and it did help me out, you just made it sound like there were more threads about it thats all

sorry about that I know there are more threads but I don`t care to spend all nite searching for them

the thread I linked shows 3-4 people who did not like it

and the one that did, used it with polycharger

no one was blow away by it when used by it self.....what more do you needto know:confused:

jfsully
04-07-2008, 09:03 AM
It amazes me when people say "use the search function" when its about a subject they don`t wish to discuss.. How many times does the "which zaino question come up"? how about "which MF"?

Enough soapbox....to correct the prior responses...Ive used it and continue to use it...it is very good (for the price..there is a marine detail store that sells it for 5.99).

I have PCd it also and it does seem to enhance the slickness.....on its own it works well as a QD.

BigJimZ28
04-07-2008, 02:43 PM
It amazes me when people say "use the search function" when its about a subject they don`t wish to discuss.. How many times does the "which zaino question come up"? how about "which MF"?

Enough soapbox....to correct the prior responses...Ive used it and continue to use it...it is very good (for the price..there is a marine detail store that sells it for 5.99).

I have PCd it also and it does seem to enhance the slickness.....on its own it works well as a QD.

ok but you are the same guy from that thread so

it`s still 4 people what did not care for it

and one that likes it

:nana:

roadmaster_Tx
04-07-2008, 06:32 PM
I have tried it, it reall makes the surface real slick but durability is not that great. It also has a cinamon type smell to it. Other than that it just sits on my detailing counter.

pogo123
04-07-2008, 08:01 PM
sorry about that I know there are more threads but I don`t care to spend all nite searching for them

the thread I linked shows 3-4 people who did not like it

and the one that did, used it with polycharger

no one was blow away by it when used by it self.....what more do you needto know:confused:

Maybe HE didn`t want to spend all night searching either, that`s why he asked the question. If you`re going to take the time to reply to a post, why not really reply?