PDA

View Full Version : A Few Question About Waffle Weave And Cotton Towels.

LICamaro85
04-06-2008, 07:03 PM
I recently bought some 100 percent cotton towels from linens and things, brand name Supima Soft Towels they are made in the USA. Just wondering if anyone has ever used these for washing/drying/buffing/putting on/taking off wax or anything else on paint.

Also I picked up a 14 pack of microfiber waffle weave towels that are made in china. They aren`t as thick as higher priced W.W towels but they are amazing at sucking up water. The brand name is Eurow & O`Reilly Corl. These were super cheap only 11 bucks for 10 or 14 of them so I figured even if there not good on paint there good for wheels or interior.

Both type of towels I mentioned in this are very soft and plush and passed the CD test. It didnt put any scratches on the cd and I even checked it with a 25X loupe under florescent lights.

Whats Your Opionin`s on these towels? Anybody ever use them before? Good or bad results?

Thanks,

Accumulator
04-07-2008, 12:26 PM
LICamaro85- Welcome to Autopia!

As long as the towels are performing to your satisfaction and they pass the CD test, then they oughta be perfectly OK :xyxthumbs

Keep testing them from time to time though, things change and usually not for the better ;)