PDA

View Full Version : need help quick!

Megaman096
04-06-2008, 12:31 PM
I am detailing my car right now and halfway through the claying process. Do i need to rewash afterwards?? I am using meguiars quik detailer as the lube. ALSO AFTER I polish with sfx-2, do i need to go to sfx-3, then to KLASSE AIO? Or skip the SFX-3? Need help gotta get this done today!! I will post my before and after pics!! Thanks for who ever can help me quickly!

dublifecrisis
04-06-2008, 12:54 PM
skip the post clay wash and insert it prior to the AIO.

Megaman096
04-06-2008, 01:23 PM
what about the sfx-3? do i need to do it still or straight to the Klasse aio? why do i have to wash before the AIO? thanks!

Mr.Concours
04-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Wouldnt hurt to rewash after claying,but conversly if you wanted to you dont have to,with my own car I rewash after claying.

With the SFX`s,it`s judgement call if you need to step up to the sfx3 after using the sfx2, so if the sfx2 has got rid of most of the defects then you dont really need the sfx3,so can go straight to the Klasse AIO.

wax4ever
07-09-2009, 10:22 AM
Wouldnt hurt to rewash after claying,but conversly if you wanted to you dont have to,with my own car I rewash after claying.

With the SFX`s,it`s judgement call if you need to step up to the sfx3 after using the sfx2, so if the sfx2 has got rid of most of the defects then you dont really need the sfx3,so can go straight to the Klasse AIO.

Can Klasse AIO and SFX3 be used interchangeably(equal cutting power)?

After getting all the defects out with SFX2 on a black car, will following SFX3 bring out a more `mirror` finish? or can it all be achieved with SFX2?

If so, can I just use AIO to mimic the same mirror finish as SFX3?

Basically I have several bottles of AIO. I don`t want to add SFX3 to my collection unless there`s a difference(SFX3 and AIO)

Thanks in advance.