PDA

View Full Version : Maybe you can help? Zaino Users

007-z4
04-06-2008, 07:21 AM
Hello!!

OK, sorry for the double post, I posted this in the Machine polishing treads and no responses--Maybe you can help?

Just got my UDM today with the Sonus pads, Yellow, white and Red Pads. I have always enjoyed the Zaino products---Can someone tell me what Sonus pads match up best with what Zaino products?:wall

Yellow Sonus Pad, What Zaino product have you used with it, ZPC or AIO or Z5

White Sonus Pad, What Zaino product works best for it ZPC, AIO or Z5

Red Sonus Pad, Again what Zaino product would you use on it, AIO or Z5

What would you use the bonnets for, final buff?

I will be working my 2003 BMW Z4 and would really love to hear your comments and help!!!!!!!!:nixweiss

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Todd@RUPES
04-06-2008, 09:01 AM
You can use ZP-C with Yellow-White-Red depending on the cut you want.

I would use ZAIO with a red.

Z5 should only be used by hand.

007-z4
04-06-2008, 07:13 PM
Thanks for helping me with the proper Zaino product to use with the Sonus Pads!

I will give it a try, Use the Zaino AIO on the red finishing pad!!! I will then apply the Z5 by hand! GFollow up with Z6 and Z8:drool:

Can I use the bonnets to take of the Z5, or should I just use a MF cloth and do by hand?

Thanks again,

Bob

gmblack3
04-06-2008, 07:22 PM
remove by hand with MF.

blake_jl
04-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I intend to use Z-PC to remove some light swirls from my black Mazda before I try out my new Zaino products.

I have never used a machine before so is there any reason why I shouldn`t try do it by hand?

gmblack3
04-07-2008, 05:04 AM
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I intend to use Z-PC to remove some light swirls from my black Mazda before I try out my new Zaino products.

I have never used a machine before so is there any reason why I shouldn`t try do it by hand?

You can try it by hand, but it will act as more of a paint cleaner by hand.

blake_jl
04-07-2008, 05:33 AM
Ok thanks.

I`m in the process of trying to read up and buy something along the lines of the PC. They arent available in Australia though so I need to find something else.

wannafbody
04-07-2008, 08:51 AM
You won`t remove swirls by hand. Use a PC and save your arm.

blake_jl
04-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Ok,

Any Australians reading this know of a good substitute for a porter cable as it isn`t available in Oz?