PDA

View Full Version : I just discovered Meguires LSP detail spray..WOW

Tarios
07-31-2005, 10:31 PM
Ok..guys..I was at the local auto supply store..
I was just browsing through the newest line of products out there..there are tons now..
Even Michelin has a line out on Tire clenaers etc.
Anyhow..I had seen the Meguires Quick Spray Detailer befroe but never paid attention to it...
The bottle is indeed bleak looking and quite unattractive as compared to the other flashy bottles on the shelf like-Eagle One-Mothers-even Turtle Wax Detail Spray
well I decided to buy the Meguires...and guys...I tell you this is thing is AMAZING.
As good as Zaino 16 Gloss Enhancer...

I was left dumbfounded by the quality of this Meguires product.

I used it on my truck the day AFTER I washed and semi dried it..(I was in a rish).
Well the water spots and streaks just disappeared and the luster left behind was simply crazy..

This is my newest LSP-I will try others cause I enjoy doing that..But if anyone needs somethiung as a LSP/quick detailer before a car show or just the next morning after you washed and have some dust to remove on your finish..this thing`s ease of use and result is flawless.

tsx2004
07-31-2005, 11:00 PM
i barely bought the #34 final inspection from meguiars, is this the same one you are talking about?

tubafeak
08-01-2005, 07:01 AM
The Megs QD is great, but I wouldn`t go so far as to call it an LSP, it`s a quick detailer. It works great for wiping off dirt, also for aiding in drying, works well as a clay lubricant. One thing it does not do is protect the finish in any way, it makes the layer of wax you have look better, but it adds nothing. You have a point about a show, this sort of product is designed for wipedowns before shows to increase gloss and during the show to remove dust and fingerprints.

klnyc
08-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Try Optimium Car Wax as yoour LSP..You going love it! :dancin

Jetbo
08-01-2005, 08:47 AM
Meguiar`s newer QD called NXT speed detailer is my current favorite....and BTW the bottle is also very bright and eye catching :lol j/k

Tarios
08-01-2005, 02:40 PM
The Megs QD is great, but I wouldn`t go so far as to call it an LSP, it`s a quick detailer. It works great for wiping off dirt, also for aiding in drying, works well as a clay lubricant. One thing it does not do is protect the finish in any way, it makes the layer of wax you have look better, but it adds nothing. You have a point about a show, this sort of product is designed for wipedowns before shows to increase gloss and during the show to remove dust and fingerprints.

I meant LSP in the sense that it is what I would use after a wax layer if it got dusty a few hours later etc...
Not a protection layer...
Don`t want to confuse anyone here. ;)