View Full Version : New "fusion"

Pages : [1] 2

baseballlover1
03-31-2008, 07:01 PM
Anyone know much about its performance?

imported_themightytimmah
03-31-2008, 07:07 PM
Looks pretty good.

Is it worth the money? Only over a 100% perfect prep, on a car that you *really* care about.

Setec Astronomy
03-31-2008, 07:08 PM
What the heck are you talking about? Jazz/Rock fusion? Is it a new flavor at your local ice cream shop? Oh, I suppose you are talking about this: Wolfgang Füzion Carnauba Polymer Concours Wax (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-fuzion-carnauba-polymer-car-wax.html) , even though you spelled it differently.

Being that it came out...um, today? I doubt anyone has any "performance numbers" other than the hyperbole from AG. Unless someone tried it at the Detail Fest...but you were there, weren`t you?

MrNorwall
03-31-2008, 07:22 PM
Oeverpriced, so is the other WG

baseballlover1
03-31-2008, 07:30 PM
What the heck are you talking about? Jazz/Rock fusion? Is it a new flavor at your local ice cream shop? Oh, I suppose you are talking about this: Wolfgang Füzion Carnauba Polymer Concours Wax (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-fuzion-carnauba-polymer-car-wax.html) , even though you spelled it differently.

Being that it came out...um, today? I doubt anyone has any "performance numbers" other than the hyperbole from AG. Unless someone tried it at the Detail Fest...but you were there, weren`t you?

Just out of curiosity, did i offend you in any way? You have been overly hostile towards myself in a few past threads. Its not that i hurts my feelings, i just am wondering why you are going out of your way to try to put me down or try to.

Pats300zx
03-31-2008, 07:31 PM

Down boy.... maybe you should lighten up a bit...

baseballlover1
03-31-2008, 07:35 PM

ha, i guess i wasnt the only one who saw the hostility.

setec if you would like to respond to me please do it in PM`s so we can keep on the point of the thread.

Anyways, hey pat! Hows it going? It was cool to see you there! Hope you had fun! and btw that is a REALLY nice card you have there! I guess you werent the person who won this wax or sealant or whatever we should call it.

imported_shine
03-31-2008, 07:36 PM
$175.00 for 8 oz? Sorry, it can`t be worth that.

Setec Astronomy
03-31-2008, 07:37 PM
Just out of curiosity, did i offend you in any way? You have been overly hostile towards myself in a few past threads. Its not that i hurts my feelings, i just am wondering why you are going out of your way to try to put me down or try to.

I just think if you`re going to ask about a product, a company or a brand might be helpful, particularly if you`re going to misspell the product name. However, I`m sorry, I could have replied without the sarcasm.

Sorry Pat...I don`t want you to come after me with those buzz-saws on the front of the Mach 5!

Pats300zx
03-31-2008, 07:55 PM
Sorry Pat...I don`t want you to come after me with those buzz-saws on the front of the Mach 5!

No worries...We all act like Chim Chim sometimes...:lol

Setec Astronomy
03-31-2008, 07:56 PM
No worries...We all act like Chim Chim sometimes...:lol

Guilty :o :o

baseballlover1
03-31-2008, 07:59 PM
I just think if you`re going to ask about a product, a company or a brand might be helpful, particularly if you`re going to misspell the product name. However, I`m sorry, I could have replied without the sarcasm.

It no problem. i hadnt seen the product on AG, i just remember one of the guys telling me that it is called "fusion" and i only knew 1 spelling for that. And again its not a problem.

baseballlover1
03-31-2008, 08:00 PM
$175.00 for 8 oz? Sorry, it can`t be worth that.

you get 1 free refil so technically its 16 oz :usa

imported_themightytimmah
03-31-2008, 08:10 PM
Did you see the black 300c by the door at detail fest? It was wearing fuzion.

baseballlover1
03-31-2008, 09:22 PM
they were using system 1 on it werent they? i guess i didnt see the finished product