PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang and Poorboys World New product releases

Pages : [1] 2 3

wytstang
03-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0

Wolfgang’s all-in-one swirl remover has been reformulated by Menzerna! Months of research went into developing a hybrid of Wolfgang’s original swirl remover and Menzerna’s fast-cutting polish for ceramic clear coats. This new swirl remover fuses Wolfgang’s diminishing abrasive technology with Menzerna’s state of the art milling process and aluminum oxide particles to create one highly effective, user friendly swirl remover for a wide range of imperfections.

Wolfgang Finishing Glaze 3.0

Menzerna recreated Wolfgang Finishing Glaze with ultra finely milled diminishing abrasives processed for consistent size and shape. The formula combines the best aspects of Menzerna’s Nano Polish and Wolfgang’s original Finishing Glaze to create the ultimate finishing polish. This polish cuts quickly to render an incredibly smooth, glossy finish. Wolfgang Finishing Glaze 3.0 is the perfect companion polish to Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0.

Apparently Wolfgang/AG teamed up with Menzerna to revamp there swirl remover to make it a contender.

Poorboy’s World Black Hole Show Glaze for Dark Vehicles

Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze is formulated exclusively for dark colored vehicles. The glaze cleans and fills light swirl marks to leave a brilliant, glossy, slick show car shine. Poorboys Black Hole Show Glaze can be applied any time to hide minor imperfections and to enhance gloss on black, red, and all dark vehicles.

Poorboy’s World White Diamond Show Glaze for Light Vehicles

Hide light imperfections and improve gloss to give your light colored vehicle a show car shine! Apply Poorboy’s World White Diamond Show Glaze any time to conceal minor blemishes between details. All white, silver, and light colors will shine like diamonds!

Poorboy’s World Quick Detailer Plus (QD+) (not sure if it`s any different then the last one)

Poorboy’s World Quick Detailer PLUS cleans and protects your vehicle any time, anywhere. Poorboy’s unique formula contains real Brazilian carnauba and polymers to give your vehicle a quick boost of shine and protection. QD+ helps reduce fading and oxidation with regular use. Maintain your vehicle’s showroom shine with Poorboy’s World Quick Detailer PLUS.

More info on AG new letter (4* products being released as well)

Autogeek Newsletter - 3-27-2008 (http://www.auto-geek.net/newsletters/News-3-27-08/PBMA-Newsletter-3-27-08.htm)

MoreBoostPlease
03-28-2008, 02:07 PM
I wonder if the black hole glaze will look better than the "pink" glaze.

kh765
03-28-2008, 11:20 PM
I wouldn`t mind trying the PB black hole glaze or the QD+.

wytstang
03-28-2008, 11:27 PM
I`d like to know whats in the White Diamond show glaze. Us light colored folks don`t get much love when it comes to detailing products, every thing is out to enhance darker colors. My hats off to Steve (PB) for thinking of us with his new line up.

Setec Astronomy
03-28-2008, 11:44 PM
I`d like to know whats in the White Diamond show glaze. Us light colored folks don`t get much love when it comes to detailing products, every thing is out to enhance darker colors. My hats off to Steve (PB) for thinking of us with his new line up.

You think there is any difference other than the color and the label? I used Natty`s Blue on my light colored car and it was never the same after...

wytstang
03-29-2008, 12:29 AM
I`m hoping more reflective polymers or something to be more reflective to help light colors out. Which is why "I`d like to know whats in the White Diamond show glaze" was said/typed. Sealants have this characteristic but it would be nice if a glaze has this as well. I use #16 on white so a glaze that could enhance white would be great.

Setec Astronomy
03-29-2008, 12:36 AM
I was suggesting that for the most part, products targeted at different colors are different primarily in their marketing rather than their characteristics.

wytstang
03-29-2008, 01:04 AM
I see said the blind man to the deaf man on the phone.

buja
03-29-2008, 06:35 AM
i wonder how the new PB`s glazes compare with the CG / DWG wet glazes.

or even compared to the PB`s polish with carnuaba blue .

oh and did you guys see the new product listed on the website, Optimum`s power cleaner ? it sounds like it is up to it even to clean the wheels and brake dusts ! wonder if it is acidic or will be as safe as the p21s. will be a good alt to the pricey p21s

budman3
03-29-2008, 08:29 AM
The DWG is acrylic based but the PB ones are not. The QD+ sounds more like a sray wax than QD and all 3 new products are supposed to have a lot of slickness. Wolfgang also just came out with a new wax Wolfgang Füzion Carnauba Polymer Concours Wax:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1996_47961353

bumoftheday
03-29-2008, 08:33 AM
I was gonna order some DWG, but I`m wondering if I should try PB BHG. Decisions...

JustinDetail
03-29-2008, 09:19 AM
I was gonna order some DWG, but I`m wondering if I should try PB BHG. Decisions...

Get DWG, you`ll love it.

budman3
03-29-2008, 09:44 AM
Get DWG, you`ll love it.

The DWG does not include any cleaners which IMO is important because polishes do not clean the paint like a paint cleaner, AIO or glaze with cleaning ability. The PB does have cleaners in it ... so you could wait to hear some reviews on that or do an additional paint cleaning step and then DWG if you prefer. If you haven`t used a paint cleaner before, do yourself a favor and do so, well worth it.

bumoftheday
03-29-2008, 10:29 AM
The DWG does not include any cleaners which IMO is important because polishes do not clean the paint like a paint cleaner, AIO or glaze with cleaning ability. The PB does have cleaners in it ... so you could wait to hear some reviews on that or do an additional paint cleaning step and then DWG if you prefer. If you haven`t used a paint cleaner before, do yourself a favor and do so, well worth it.

I think I will wait to here a review or 2. I have some time to spare.

I`ve used the Meg`s Deep Crystal System Paint Cleaner before. I didn`t notice much of a difference on my well kept car, but on my roommate`s neglected Red 96 Celica, the difference was massive.

wytstang
03-29-2008, 01:58 PM
The DWG is acrylic based but the PB ones are not. The QD+ sounds more like a sray wax than QD and all 3 new products are supposed to have a lot of slickness. Wolfgang also just came out with a new wax Wolfgang Füzion Carnauba Polymer Concours Wax:

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1996_47961353

Did not see that on the news letter, interesting.