PDA

View Full Version : Product Report

JimS
06-23-2003, 07:31 AM
I parked under the wrong tree while the dog was running around the park Sat and had to clay bar the horizontal areas of the truck to get the sap off and then "had" to put another layer of EX on it.

I used Poorboys Spray and Wipe as the clay lubricant for the first time and it worked great.....as expected. Then I put another coat of EX on with the PC. It seems I forget how much I like the EX until I use it again. I also misted the PC finishing pad with S&W to aid in getting a thin even coat of EX. The EX goes on and wipes off very easily and the shine is unbeatable....imo.

The S&W also works great as a window cleaner.

I also used the DF towel for the first time yesterday and it`s real soft...I mean REAL SOFT. Gotta love it for buffing.

I also got a new toy called a Wonder Winder....for winding up electric cord. It`s the thingee with the twine basket on the bottom that usually sells for $20 to $30. It works GREAT! I`d strongly recommend it as the best cord reel I`ve found. It even comes with two wall mounts so you can move it from garage to yard etc. Wonderful item that works really well.

Poorboy
06-24-2003, 05:19 PM
Jim at this pace, Ill have to change the label to included all the new tricks everyone comes up with:rolleyes: :D

abain
06-24-2003, 08:20 PM
Steve,

Thats what your website is for :)

Poorboy
06-24-2003, 08:28 PM
Thanks Austin..that`ll be part of the new site coming soon...I hope;)

PS note to Dwayne and Fuzz ...we need some more emoitcons..lol